Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium not working

Premium not working

This applies to both my laptop and Android device. I paid just an hour ago, and all my playlists are still there but I cannot play any of them. When I try to re-download my playlists or play a song it says I need to upgrade to Premium, of which I already did about an hour ago. Help?

6 Replies

I just paid for premium and its not working help

Thanks for message.

Spotify is working with this issue 4 u.

Thanks!

It actually started working minutes after I posted. 😛

I have Spotify Premium, but it works only in my computer. I have tried to apply it to my mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 following all the instructions, but at the end it says that I have to get Spotify Premium. The same thing happens when I have tried to get it to my Android tablet. Its so irritating, Im paying every month, and I cant listen to music any where exept in my room where I have my computer.

@mauriciaSFS wrote:

I have Spotify Premium, but it works only in my computer. I have tried to apply it to my mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 following all the instructions, but at the end it says that I have to get Spotify Premium. The same thing happens when I have tried to get it to my Android tablet. Its so irritating, Im paying every month, and I cant listen to music any where exept in my room where I have my computer.

Hi, sorry to hear your having problems. While running Spotify on your android devices, do they appear in the desktop client under devices in the left hand tab?

@mauriciaSFS wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

That is a strange issue, can you try a few steps?:

- Log in and verify your premium subscription is active on your online overview. (important to check)

- If it says Spotify free, but you have Spotify Premium on your computer then you have logged into the wrong account, if it says Spotify Premium you should be good to go! (If it says Spotify unlimited, you need to upgrade to premium to be able to use Spotify on your mobile devices). 

- If you are good to go, but its still not working, try a clean reinstallation of the applications on your mobile devices and make sure you log in using the same details as when you signed in and your account was on premium. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts