Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problem listening to Songs 100+ on Jussi Adler-Olsen"Schändung"

Problem listening to Songs 100+ on Jussi Adler-Olsen"Schändung"

Hi, 

Since yesterday I'm not able to listen to the Songs 100 and more from the album "Schändung" by Jussi Adler-Olsen.

Songs 1-99 work great, but all others don't. Please fix this Bug, I'd like to hear the rest of this book 🙂 

5 Replies

Hey @Chrikaut,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

It'd be great for you to read this support site article and follow the relevant steps listed in it to see if Spotify works properly as a result.

If this doesn't do the trick, it'd be good to perform a clean reinstall and start with a brand-new as well as the latest version of the app. Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how this procedure works for your device(s).

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello, I have the same problem with audio books of Jussi Adler-Olson.

Only "Selfies" works. It happened yesterday and aleady a few weeks ago during another audio book of Jussi A-O)

Have already removed and re-installed the Spotify app, but without success.

To me it very much looks like, as if Jussi Adler-Olson has withdrawn the rights of his audio-books. Am I right? 

I am very dissapointed, as I always listen to these great crime stories while cleaning my house. It happened twice now that from one day to another nothing works anymore and it happend both times in the middle of stories...

Could you please fix this issues asap? Me and my house will be very thankful then!

😄

BR 

Hello,
the same happened to me yesterday. It seems like is some issue going on with the licences. Let´s hope that this will be fixed soon.
Also, good to hear, that more people are listening to the books and that there certainly is a demand for them!

Cheers

Selfies is now also not working anymore...

Hope this (licence?) issue will be fixed, soon! I have a family premium account and I would at least expect an answer from spotify in this case. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Sometimes content might become unavailable because licensing agreements with the artist/labels, or ownership of rights, have changed. But stay tuned in, we add new content to Spotify every day, so if something can't be found right now, fingers crossed we'll be able to have it (again) soon. You can read more about that here.

If you'd like to keep tabs on the availability of certain albums in your country and region, you can consider checking out this page, which is one of the many useful tools from our Spotify for Developers - Showcase

Hope this helps. We'll be here if there's anything else you'd like to ask 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts