Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problem using the app in Samsung A21s

Problem using the app in Samsung A21s

My Question or Issue: 

Hello. I have a problem with the app in my phone (samsung a21s) and I see a lot of people posting that they have the same problem with the same model of phone. I talked with the support a week ago and they solved me the problem but it started again yesterday. When I touch the screen to play music, my phone gets crazy. It turns on and off the screen and then it gets reset. I need an answer because I have got the premium plan and I want to use it. Thanks

Plan

Premium

Country

Argentina

Device

Samsung A21s

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

38 Replies

Cuando pongo para reproducir una canción mi pantalla se prende y se apaga y no me deja hacer nada? tengo un teléfono A21s y a mi amigo que tiene el mismo teléfono le pasa lo mismo, no puedo escuchar nada que mi teléfono se vuelve loco y debo reiniciarlo para que vuelva a la normalidad

hola me esta pasando exactamente lo mismo también con A21s no se que hacer 🫠

hola! a mi tambien me pasa lo mismo con el mismo celular (samsung a21s) necesito una solución por favor porque estoy pagando el premiun y no lo puedo utilizar. El error empezó antes de ayer, y si desinstalo y vuelvo a instalar la app no se soluciona

hola, tengo exactamente el mismo problema, con el mismo exacto modelo. reseteé el teléfono y nada, sigue sin arreglarse. 

Cuando intento reproducir cualquier cancion mi telefono se bloque y desbloque solo y emtra en modo safemode IU o se apaga

Hola, me esta pasando lo mismo..No se que hacer😣😣 necesito una solución inmediata 

hola me pasa lo mismo y tengo el mismo celular 

Hello amigo. I have the same problem también jasjjas ay por dios.

Me está pasando lo mismo, si encuentras la solución publicala.

Me esta pasando lo mismo

me esta pasando exactamente lo mismo, pensé que era problema de mi celular o auriculares pero por lo que veo es error de la app 

Igual me esta pasando, cada vez que quiero reproducir una canción

Tengo el mismo problema :S si alguien tiene solución por favor 

Me pasa lo mismo con Youtube también, mismo teléfono, a mi novio le pasa algunas veces. De momento me di cuenta que pasa cuando las apps están vinculadas a dispositivos como el televisor, con el botón de broadcast. Pero ayer me pasó con los auriculares y no sé si porque detectó la conexión a la computadora. No hay cristo en google o youtube que trate este problema específico. Así que lo dejo acá para ver si encuentro respuesta

Hi there folks,

Welcome to the Community! We hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

Thanks for reporting this! Our tech teams are currently investigating the situation. We'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any updates, stay tuned!

In the meantime, send over the OS version on your device, along with the Spotify version you're currently running.

Cheers!

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Desde la última actualización me pasa que al buscar una música y reproducirla, me activa el safe mode systemUI y me bloquea la pantalla o me reinicia el celu. Urgente una solución!

Me pasa lo mismo, entra a modo seguro cada vez que pongo play a una canción, pensé hasta en cambiar mi perfectamente funcional teléfono hasta que vi esto.

Hi there folks,

Thanks for reaching out. Hope you don’t mind us responding in English, as this is the official language of the Community.

Could you please provide us the following:

• Is this on all devices or only on specific one(s)?
  • When did this start happening?
  • The exact makes, models and OS/Firmware versions of all your affected devices
  • The exact Spotify Versions you use.
  • Screenshots or a video of the behaviour. If the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

With this information, we’d be happy to investigate.

Keep us posted.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

msung galaxy m31

empezó a pasar desde la instalación de la ultima actualización el día martes 12 al rededor de las 20:00 hrs (mx)

versión 8.9.20.574

Suggested posts