Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problems with the informations on Plan Assign

Problems with the informations on Plan Assign

Plan Bank Slip

Free/Premium: Free to Premium

Device: Motorola Moto G5S Plus

Operating System Android 7.1.1

My Question or Issue

I've assigned te Premium by ticket, and selected the 3-month plan, for R$50,00, some months ago, and the beggining of this month, it completed the 3-months, and yesterday I was trying to purchade it again Afte put all the informations on the respective boxes and pressed "Continue", it loaded for a while, stop loading, then nothing happened, and when I came back to check the informations, my "Full Name" was gone. I filled the box again, and pressed "Continue" and the same thing repeated, always repeated. I already unistaled the App, checked the atualizations, but nothing changed. I am trying to buy the same plan, the 3-month, cause I don't have a Credit Card. Can someone help me? Please!

Tradução: eu assinei o plano de 3 meses via boleto à algum tempo, e venceu no inicio, desse mês, e agora quero assinar de novo. Porém, quando fui preencher minhas informações, coloquei tudo certinho, e apertei em continuar. Carregou um pouco, e então parou. Quando fui checar as informações, meu "Nome Completo" tinha sumido. Tornei a preencher novamente, mas sempre que eu apertava em continuar, a situação se repetia: toda vez o meu nome sumia, e eu não conseguia prosseguir com o pagamento. Já desinstalei o App, já chequei as atualizações, minhas informações, mas nada mudou. Alguém pode me ajudar? Por favor!

0 Replies

Suggested posts