Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Recommended Songs

Recommended Songs

How do I enable the reccommended songs feature at the bottom of my playlists? It was kind of a big reason for me switching to Spotify from apple music but I can see it for some reason. (For Mobile Devices)

4 Replies

Hey @Duzi, thanks for posting! 

The recommended songs under every playlist can vary, depends on the genres variety in your playlist. More genres, less recommended songs.

It's also good to give your playlist more specific name and description, such as: HipHop, Indie and etc.. as this also can be helpful for more suggested songs. They are usually up to 10 : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I was talking about mobile devices. My friend has a section on his Android Curve called "recommended songs" on every playlist, but I dont.

Hey back! 

Yes, my reply covers both mobile and desktop app's. 

As I said, the suggested songs can vary depends on how much genres you have in your playlist. Did you try to change the name of your playlist with a more descriptive name or description (eg. Hip-hop or Jazz for example or jazz songs take place here as a description)? 

Also, just for the check, create a new playlist and add some similar songs (eg. one genre) and see if you'll get the recommended section. 

If still no, there are 2 things you can try: 

• Log out and log back in the app 
  • Restart your phone
  • Try to reinstall the app, as this usually helps for many ongoing issues like this 

Hope this would be of help for you : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Still nothing.

Suggested posts