Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Remove all downloads from another device to listen offlines with this one

Remove all downloads from another device to listen offlines with this one

I recently change my phone, I logged in spotify on my smartwatch to, but the application doesn't let me to download my playlist, saids it's somethinge related to another devices. I've alredy closed all sessions, re-install the app and clear cache and storage data from my phone, but nothing works
5 Replies

Hi there @juanDvg15,

Thanks for the post.

You can have offline music save on up to 5 devices. This error message appears when you have downloaded content on more than 5 devices.

What you can do is log on to Spotify on your older phones/ PCs and delete the Spotify app and disable all downloads on playlists you might have. 

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I don't have at the momment my old pc's and phones, I reebot my last phone. I don't know if there any option to manage my donwloads, also, I have a familiar plan, don't know if that chage the situation 

Hey @juanDvg15,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case, you can either wait 30 days since your last login on the old devices (your offline music will then be reset) or reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, who will assist you in removing them. You can also vote for this idea about bringing back the offline device list.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

MihailYModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

What if you cant access your device with the downloads on. How to you remove this device from your account remotely?

Hey @SquiblyPibley,

Thanks for the reply.

If you don't have access to the device with the downloads on it, the downloads will be automatically removed in 30 days if your account has not been logged in on on the said device.

Hope this clears things a bit.

Cheers!

DianModerator

Suggested posts