Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Search function gone after update

Solved!

Search function gone after update

I can no longer find "search", only daily mix, playlists, stations, tracks, albums, artists and podcasts/videos.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry, I'm confused now. How did you get to the Your Music page as spotify now opens to the Home page which doesn't show daily mix, playlists, stations, tracks, albums, artists and podcasts/videos?

If it is opening to the Your Music page, somethig is not right and I recommend you try reinstalling spotify, following the steps here. If you still have problems, please post details of your device and android version.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Isn't there a search icon in the new bottom bar?

Not sure what you mean. There used to be an symbol with three stripes, like
the one next to "your library" in the picture, but it's gone now since I
upgraded the app a couple of days ago.

Sigh. You now have a menu bar at the bottom like this (you must have noticed it to get to your music). See the magnifying glass with the word "Search" beneath it?

Screenshot_20161123-210442.png

Sigh. IF I had that, then I wouldn't have a problem, would I? I'm telling you it's gone, only helpful responses please. 

Marked as solution

Sorry, I'm confused now. How did you get to the Your Music page as spotify now opens to the Home page which doesn't show daily mix, playlists, stations, tracks, albums, artists and podcasts/videos?

If it is opening to the Your Music page, somethig is not right and I recommend you try reinstalling spotify, following the steps here. If you still have problems, please post details of your device and android version.

Suggested posts