Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Shuffle function not properly working on android

Shuffle function not properly working on android

Hey,

On the desktop version I can put all my playlists in a group and then shuffle through all the playlists.

On my phone however, I can only click on "all songs" within the group, or select a specific playlist. When I select shuffle afterwards clicking on a song in "all songs" it only includes the first (around 50-100) songs in my waiting list. In this case, they are all the songs starting with  0-9 and some of the songs starting with an A. 

Is there any workaround for this? I don't want to be only listening to the first percentage of all my songs. 

3 Replies

It works fine for me. I think there's a limit of 100 tracks in the queue but as tracks finish, new tracks are appended to the queue. Are you a premium user? Maybe shuffle on free works differently.

I guess what you could do is create shuffled playlist of all your tracks in the desktop client and play this on android (as long as you are a premium user). It's a pretty tedious process described in this post. Note that when I tried it, trying to paste too many tracks into the desktop client caused it to close 😞

Thank you Joe,

I am a premium user. I will try the provided workaround:) Gonna let you know how it works out!

Good luck with that. I didn't test to see how many tracks crashed my desktop client but I'd guess 500 is the upper limit. Let me know how you get on 🙂

Suggested posts