Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

So are you guys going to bring back the Queue to your app?

So are you guys going to bring back the Queue to your app?

I would like to see the queue back on your app because it would be actually helpful to see what will play next and or how i use to do it to see if if a hit shuffleto see if it actually refreshed the playlist. If your Desktop Player has it and other features why doesn't the app. I'm pretty sure people have this problem too. 

5 Replies

Hey @lumster49,

Welcome to the community!

The Play Queue is still available on the Spotify mobile app (excluding the iPad app) if you are subscribed to Premium. For more information on the Play Queue, check out this support article.

Note: The Play Queue is not available when listening to a Radio station.

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

REALLY??! Oh of course a  bot is telling me to go **bleep** yourself pay extra for premium. I can't believe that one of the most used music streaming  apps is so **bleep**ing greedy that they removed many simple features like radio or the queue on the  free version app just so they can put on the premium version because they need **bleep**ing money. Yeah screw the free users which is half of the users that use the spotify app. We spotify want your **bleep**ing money  if you want a more useable app.

Hey @lumster49,

I understand your frustration. I'm actually not a bot and will pass your feedback on to the right team.

In the meantime, you can create an idea to bring back the Play Queue and Radio to the Spotify free, ad-supported service. If it gets enough votes, it might come back in the future.

Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

of course the **bleep** you picture gets deleted

Hey @lumster49,

The picture you posted was removed because it did not comply with the Spotify Support Community Guidelines.

Have a nice day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star

Suggested posts