Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Some folders/playlists have disappeared or are out of order

Some folders/playlists have disappeared or are out of order

A few weeks ago I was trying out the new support for folders in the WebPlayer. I had used the drag-n-drop function to move a couple of playlists to different folders when all of a sudden some of my folders and playlists disappeared. Accessing my account using the WindowsPlayer App showed that all folders and playlists were present and accounted for. That was not the case in the AndroidPlayer. The same folders and playlists are affected but in a different way.  Some have disappeared and others are out of order. The folder structure itself is corrupted. I did a complete Android re-install without any improvement. I had hoped this problem would fix itself but weeks later the folders and playlists are still missing or out of order in the AndroidPlayer. (I am also reporting the WebPlayer problem in the WebPlayer section.) Please help.

1 Reply

I think the folder handling is all handled by the web app side of things, Android just mirrors what's on the server so I would suggest you chase your topic in that section for an answer as they're best placed to update you.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts