Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Song lengths visible?

Song lengths visible?

Is there a way to make the app show song lengths in playlists or album pages?

Plan

Premium

Country

🇬🇧 

Device

Samsung Galaxy s22

Operating System

Android 14

4 Replies

Hi @zadsterboombox!

At the moment, song lengths are only visible on the desktop app and the Web Player, I'm afraid. Having them in the app sounds like a cool idea though, so feel free to submit it on our Idea Exchange board. Others can then show their support by giving it a thumbs up and sharing their feedback.

More info on the Idea Exchange board here.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

How the f*** are song lengths not available to see in the f****** app?  Are you serious?????

I’m listening to music. Say I want to create a playlist while I listen and I only want tracks of a certain length. WHY CAN’T I DO THIS ON THE APP ?!?!?!?!????? 

this is embarrassing. What financial gain is driving this glaring oversight. Seriously.  “Oh, that would be cool” you say. The **bleep**? Like you aren’t a multi-billion dollar corporation with nearly endless resources and sharp minds and you act like viewing track lengths IN A **bleep**ING MUSIC PLAYING APP is a novel idea. Get out. 

I agree. This is not a "cool idea" as Yordan calls it, it is a major bug. Showing the length of tracks is something that any music app must support. Not fixing it and instead telling users to submit it on the idea exchange board is outrageous.

yes please, this is needed!! i teach yoga and need to know how long a song is before playing it. I dont want people to stay in handstand for 5 minutes:D

Suggested posts