Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Sony Xperia Z Widgets

Solved!

Sony Xperia Z Widgets

Hi I understand the spotify android version is suppoused to have home screen and lock screen widgets, however I do not seem to be able to see them, or an option to activate them. I am new to android since coming off an Iphone 4, can anyone help me get my widgets? Opening up the spotify app to change song is getting annoying.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It would depend on what Android version you're running.

The first thing to try is long pressing on a home screen, and if a widgets option is there click it and then select Spotify.

If widgets isn't there, go into your app list and on the top there should be two tabs- apps and widgets. Click widgets and scroll until you see Spotify. Long press it to pick it up and drag it to a home screen.

Liam

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

It would depend on what Android version you're running.

The first thing to try is long pressing on a home screen, and if a widgets option is there click it and then select Spotify.

If widgets isn't there, go into your app list and on the top there should be two tabs- apps and widgets. Click widgets and scroll until you see Spotify. Long press it to pick it up and drag it to a home screen.

Liam

Cheers mate that sorted the home pages widget, any ideas on how to get the lock screen widget?

What android version are you using?

It needs to be at least 4.0 - go to settings, about phone to find out ๐Ÿ™‚

Liam

Hey, thanks again, I'm on version 4.1.2

Suggested posts