Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Desktop vs Spotify Mobile

Spotify Desktop vs Spotify Mobile

Hi All ~

On the Desktop version the songs in a playlist are numbered, but on the Mobile version the songs in the same playlist aren't. I really like seeing what number song I'm playing in case I have to return to that playlist later in the day and I can resume where I left off. 

Is there any way to have the Mobile version number the songs like in the Desktop version?

Thx!

2 Replies

Hey there @januaria81

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Currently, the app might vary across platforms and it's not possible to see the enumeration of the songs in the mobile app. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

Additionally, there's this live idea about this topic. You can add your vote by clicking on the Thumbs up icon, if you'd like to have this option in the future. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. 

Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni ~

TY for that response. I thought that maybe I failed to adjust the settings on the mobile app. I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of this enumeration feature for mobile, but it's not a deal breaker.

Suggested posts