Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify app looses the ability to connect to internet

Spotify app looses the ability to connect to internet

Hi, I'm having trouble with Spotify app. Happened twice already in last 10 days or so. I'm listening to some music, when it stops playing and says I'm offline and it simply ignores the fact the internet runs on my phone with no problem at all. I can restart phone, try all connection options (two different wi-fis and the regular internet connection), but the only thing that really works is to reinstall the app. At first I tried just to delete all my data and cache but the app still acts as if there was no  internet and won't even log me in. Which is kind of annoying.. as you can imagine I suppose. Anyone experiencing similar issues? On with a guess what makes it happen? Thanks!

1 Reply

Hi , The Problem is my Spotify got upgrade but can’t use . it said “ an error occurred ” and even my account on Spotify apps is not working only on website page does . I tried to reinstall the apps and login it shut me out but I’m got in after 30 minutes later still hasn’t change also gave me a same word “ an error occurred ” what am I suppose to do life without music . P.s gave me the information I need to know what happen . E-mail me . Thanks you so much .

Suggested posts