Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify keeps adding random songs

Spotify keeps adding random songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

OnePlus 5T

Operating System

Android 8.1

My Question or Issue

As i mentioned above Spotify keeps adding random songs to my library and to all of my playlists. I've changed my password, logged out of everywhere but it happened 3 times and it's getting annoying. Please, Spotify, stop doing this.

3 Replies

Hey @sumisumijavore - welcome to the community!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify?

I'll see what I can suggest next- Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Bonjour ,

Depuis quelques jours , l application se met en route en aleatoire et en boucle toute seule en m ayant ajouté un album "drop by drop" . De plus ,il m est impossible d ecouter en entier chaque titres de mes autres albums car cela se coupe entre 5 et 40 secondes !! C est assez penible !!

J ai desinstallé spotify avec le cache et reinstallé ... Sans succes . J espere trouver une solution parmi vous ! Par avance merci ! 

I've deleted and reinstalled the app a couple of days ago because of some notification issue. Also today i noticed that it saved a new random song only to my library not to my playlists. I've searched for similar issues before creating this thread but all the replies suggested a password change, which i did. I'm still facing this problem but i will try reinstalling the app again. The app version is 8.4.64.555. and thanks for the reply.

Suggested posts