Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify keeps playing when I answer calls, pull out headphones etc.

Solved!

Spotify keeps playing when I answer calls, pull out headphones etc.

Hey!

I have a Galaxy S6 and, as the title says, the music sometimes keeps playing when I answer or make a call, or when I pull the headphones out (previously it woudld shut down). This has been going on for a few weeks.

As far as I can tell I have the most recent version of both spotify and the software for my phone.

The app is installed on the SD card, and is excluded from all the power and data saving options. I have also tried most basic things like rebooting the phone.

Any one else having this issue, or a solution to it?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

How did you install spotify on your SD card? Or do you mean that it uses the SD card for its cache?

A lot of folk are complaining about this here already so there's no need to start another thread, Before you head over there, make sure your permissions are set  correctly. See my post for details.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

How did you install spotify on your SD card? Or do you mean that it uses the SD card for its cache?

A lot of folk are complaining about this here already so there's no need to start another thread, Before you head over there, make sure your permissions are set  correctly. See my post for details.

Yes I meant the cache is on the SD card. Sorry.

I did try to search for a solution first but failed to find it.

Thank you!

Suggested posts