Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify on Android can't share to WeChat moments,there is no such a selection button when I share.

Spotify on Android can't share to WeChat moments,there is no such a selection button when I share.

Spotify on Android can't share to WeChat moments,there is no such a selection button when I share. can u figure out what happened and fix it?

Plan

Premium

Country

Philibin

Device

Xiaomi 14 Pro

Operating System

Android (Xiaomi Hyperos 1.0.25)

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_2024-01-12-10-49-19-988_android.jpg
7 Replies

Hey @SinScythee,

Thanks for reaching out.

To understand the issue better, can you please send us a few more screenshots or a short video of what happens when you click on the WeChat icon?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can only share to users or add to my favourites,there is no such a button for sharing to WeChat moments.

Thanks for the reply @SinScythee!

It seems like we're unable to open the video you sent over. Could you try sending it again? You can also try changing the format of the video, if possible.

If the files are too large to attach here in the Community, you can send them to us via Google Drive or as unlisted YouTube videos.

Cheers.

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

I can only share to users or add to my favourites,there is no such a button for sharing to WeChat moments.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1--H2fnzsWmaUaf2KWWJkOGUmVcQuRqFV/view?usp=drivesdk

Hey @SinScythee,

Thanks for sending over some additional info!

Just to check, does the same thing happens when you're connected to a different network? 

Also, keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that Spotify will work flawlessly if you are using VPN. Should that be the case, we recommend turning it off and checking if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps!

MariaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

I had tried what u recommend before I post this issue here,it didn't work.this function is OK when I use this on my iPhone,I am sure this is due to Spotify clinet for Android or WeChat for Android,not the network such as using VPN

Hey @SinScythee,

Thanks for reporting this.

We can't give you an ETA for a fix, so in the meantime, make sure your app is always up to date. Also, feel free to reach out to WeChat support and check if there's something that can be done on their end.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts