Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify repeatedly crashing

Spotify repeatedly crashing

Plan

Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Motorola X4

Operating System

Android 9

My Spotify keeps closing whenever I try to get into the application I've already tried to reinstall several times but it did not work this is already happening for 3 days

4 Replies

This is also happening for me on my s8+.

Hey there @ShadowNessy and @DBenefiet,

Thanks both for reporting this and welcome to the Community!

We'd suggest first making sure that your devices are up to speed with the latest software updates available.

If that doesn't do the trick, we'd recommend trying a clean reinstall of the app instead to start with the app afresh. You can find how you can do so by following the steps provided in this Spotify Answer.

It'd be also helpful if you could let us know some additional information, for example if this happens after signing in or when just launching the app and the version of the Spotify app you're currently on. You can find this in your device's settings > Apps > Spotify.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you're still having troubles.

Have a lovely day ๐Ÿ™‚

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

The version of my Spotify 8.5.8.567 and this happens out of nowhere when I'm using and stays for a while I already uninstalled and installed again I cleaned the data and it did not work The only way was to wait to see if it was back to work normally and also can not be storage problem because I have room to spare

Obter o Outlook para Android

Hey @ShadowNessy.

Thanks for getting back to us ๐Ÿ™‚

There's a newer version of the Spotify app in the Google Play Store. Could you make sure that your app is on the latest version and then see if that fixes the issue?

Keep us posted ๐Ÿ˜‰

Suggested posts