Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

The karaoke feature isn't working on 4G

The karaoke feature isn't working on 4G

I live in Bridgwater, UK and I have got 4G on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, and I have the latest version of both the Spotify app (8.7.82.94) and vice versa.

What's going on?
2 Replies

Hey @lpkeates,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

These types of cases involving new features are usually related to A/B testing within the app. This means that if you're part of this group, you may see some features added or removed to your app that other users may not or vice versa. However, we'd like to gather as much information as possible to keep investigating it.

Would you mind confirming if it works properly on a Wi-Fi network and is just having issues with the 4G connection? Also, as you mentioned that you're on the latest version of the app, could you include the exact Spotify version you're currently running?

Lastly it would be great if you could include a screenshot where we can see missing options.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello Spotify Team,

In June-July time this year (2022), I had unlocked an update that allowed me to sing alongside a song of my choice and then at the end it would give you a general score. I loved this feature to bits so I bet you could imagine my disappointment when it had disappeared one day, my intent in pitching this idea is that it will one day return. Please Spotify, bring it back!

Suggested posts