Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Unable to log in via Gear Fit2 Pro, AND NO SOUND coming from Spotify app.

Unable to log in via Gear Fit2 Pro, AND NO SOUND coming from Spotify app.

So I just purchased a gear fit2 pro after reading I could finally download offline spotify music for my workouts.

I managed to get it to work for about 4 minutes, but when I paired my bluetooth headset to actually listen, no sound was coming from the spotify app! I paired my headset just fine with the Gear Fit2 Pro, I'm able to listen to music with the native gear music app...WHAT GIVES?!

This led me to uninstall and reinstall the app, to see if i could actually listen to stuff.  But 1. i still can't...AND I haven't been able to log in as a premium user using the "log in via facebook" option (which is how I log in on all other platforms), it just keeps loading and loading and nothing happens.

Anyone else?

5 Replies

I also want to login on the watch. I get a faild login message. I cant seem to find the solution on the internet. Maby here?

Hello

I had the same error, what I did was that I turned the Gear wi-fi on and that solved the problem

Same erros here

Argh, it’s so infuriating to see the same problem from multiple people but no answers. Yes, I have the same problem, can’t log into Spotify from Gear Fit2 Pro. What the **bleep**? Why doesn’t it just share the login with the phone app?

I have this problem with my gear fit 2 pro as well. I called Samsung and they said in the next update we will be able to log into spotify premium through facebook, so all we can do is wait for the next update, which is a bummer.

Suggested posts