Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Upgraded and still on free but paid?

Upgraded and still on free but paid?

I upgraded to premium, was charged, didn't receive and email receipt, and still have free. I have tried reinstalling and logging out and back in. I do not know what to do. This is on a galaxy s6 edge.
10 Replies

That's weird, if you go to your account, which type of subscription it says you're in?

I paid for the 99 cents for 3 month and got charged 12 for one month

Spotify is a scam

@Oscarnunez34, have you suscribed through in App purchasses?

If you suscribe through iTunes, you can't apply for promotions and you pay 12 instead of 9'99.

No I paid on the spotify app

On which device?

If you suscribed through the Spotify app on an iPhone, iPad or any Apple's device, you're suscribing through iTunes and you'll paid 12 instead of 9,99

It still says that I'm in a free subscription

That's weird, I'll escalate your case to support...

Is there still a way to switch to 99¢ for 3 months or am I stuck with paying original price for a month

@Oscarnunez34, I don't know, please contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

@Atmnmdws1 if you contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, they'll be more than happy to help you with your problem.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts