Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Volume too low on android app

Volume too low on android app

After I updated Spotify I noticed that my volume is too low, I have uninstalled the app, clean cache, and all I could think of but to no avail, I have tried other apps like Google All Access etc and their sound is fine on spotify is behaving like this.
6 Replies

It's being discussed here.

Ok mate, got it

So, I was having an awful time with the sound volume and quality on my Google Nexus 6, running the most recent android OS as of 9/1/16.  For me, the solution was simply to turn off the equalizer function on the Spotify application.  Instantly, full sound was restored to the application.  Although it is not a perfect solution (I wish I could adjust the treble and bass), I can now listen to music as loud as I want to on my android phone. 

I hope this solution helps others!

This is hidden and I don't know why. Go to settings, disable "same volume for all", select high or ultra high quality. Go to equalizer, select normal preset- default custom os -10db, in menu with button disable auto adapt and chek uhq setting.

All works perfect after that. And i just read the thread and decided to give it a final try playing with all settings.

EQ actually is not needed. Now I listen to a version of Eurythmics When tommorow comes and quality is so high i hear syrongs I haven't heard in 192kbps mp3s. Wow! Some musicians have made mixing so good that equalizer just will break the experience after all.

Opps. I meant strings, but typing on a phone... 😄

This just started happening to me now.

Suggested posts