Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where can I downlaod previous version?

Where can I downlaod previous version?

Please - I'm begging the community - does anyone know where I can download the previous version? The one where they introduced landscape (0.6.2, I think)? I'm going to be using google navigation for many hours this weekend (8+ hours), and the new version is unusable when Google navigation is in the foreground. I'm crushed - I should never have accepted that last update. They completely broke the app for me. And personally, I think their implementation of the controls in the nav bar is terrible - it's one more thing that I need to click on and close. So after I close Spotify within the app, I need to close it again in the nav bar? Ridiculous - and not worth the broken functionality. Please - someone help me out! Thanks!
2 Replies

I'm not sure I'd want to recommend installing an .apk from an unknown source. You could check which version is on m.spotify.com.

I was sort of hoping someone knew of a Spotify page where they kept old versions. But also, when Spotify took a year plus to allow saving to SD card, people got around this by using old versions of Spotify that people posted. Versions that allowed that kind of saving. I appreciate the warning though.

Suggested posts