Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Where did offline mode go?

Where did offline mode go?

I don't have premium currently, and offline mode is gone. I used offline mode because for some reason downloaded podcasts would stream and eat data anyway. Was offline mode a premium feature? If yes, does that mean that now downloaded podcasts won't use up data?
13 Replies

Hi there @AloneAlexandros,

Thanks for reaching out. Offline mode is indeed a Premium-only feature, since downloading most content is exclusive to Premium as well. If downloaded podcast are behaving not as expected, consider performing a clean reinstall, that will clear any corrupted cache that may be causing this. 

Hope this helps.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have premium and my offline mode is also gone. What do I do?

same

I just found it.  It's in settings, then choose Playback, it was at the top on my android phone

This is not the first time they have changed how to get to this setting.  Please stop it Spotify!  Just make up your mind where you want it and keep it there so we know how to get to it without searching the internet every time 😐

(Premium user for years)

Hi, 

I'm a premium subscriber , and suddenly can find the offline mode , I use it for the car and don't want my data eaten up. 

Where did offline mode go!!!

You can go offline by:
- Open Spotify app
- Select settings and privacy
- Scroll down to data saving and offline option, select it
- Toggle the option offline mode to off status

Thank you! Someone with an actual answer

Mine isn't there anymore. Gone within the last 12 hours

Same here. 

I'm a premium user and offline mode is not where anymore under settings. It's not like there are a lot of places to look. What did you do on Spotify?

I’m not sure why Spotify has done this, as I also pay for the premium service. But as of recently for some reason my offline was off in settings. How am I paying for premium and my offline is OFF?? Anyway go to:

settings and privacy > playback > should be a switch at the top of the page with the offline button.

Suggested posts