Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

after update to 8.9.70.556 the app crash on load

Solved!

after update to 8.9.70.556 the app crash on load

After update to 8.9.70.556 the app crash on load, only shows logo and after that black screen for couple of seconds.
Android is 8.1 on car multimedia sp9853i_1h10_vmm
I tried device reboot, deleting cache and data, reinstall. After data delete, I pass the login screen and then it crashes again. Same version and account on my phone works fine. Can someone please suggest me what else can I try or how to download previous version.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It turns out that the root of the problem is the latest Chrome browser. As soon as I uninstalled its updates via Play store, all other apps work with their latest versions. Including the Spotify.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

I do have the same problem with the same hardware. Also Google Maps stoppen werking. I do think that the CPU isn't supported annymore.

Damn, I didn't tried maps. They load completely, even shows traffic and then crash, so I tried other apps updated that day: Keep notes crashes if I try to see detail of any of them, Google voice search also crash. It seems that it isn't Spotify error, sorry for disturb here.

Edit:
Just installed version 8.9.68.456 from apkmirror and Spotify is working again.

I also have the same device and hardware and recently having this same issue, my device is basically a brick in the dash without spotify

Marked as solution

It turns out that the root of the problem is the latest Chrome browser. As soon as I uninstalled its updates via Play store, all other apps work with their latest versions. Including the Spotify.

I also have the same hardware with Android 8 and having this same issue with GGMap, Spotify and some others apps. Will try to remove the update of Chrome browser as per  Dejan's instruction. Update the result later. Many tks,

Problem just resolved. Many tks,

Suggested posts