Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ascolti bloccati

Buongiorno, da due giorni ci sono gli ascolti bloccati per un brano. Di solito si blocca ma dopo un giorno si aggiorna, questa volta no. Vi è mai capitato? C'è qualche soluzione?

• Buongiorno, da due giorni ci sono gli ascolti bloccati per un brano. Di solito si blocca ma dopo un giorno si aggiorna, questa volta no. Vi è mai capitato? C'è qualche soluzione?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is logging out automatically

Hi there, when i close the app my account logs out automatically and i cant fix it, i have to log in every time i use Spotify and i cant have my offline playlistPlz helpThanks!

• Hi there, when i close the app my account logs out automatically and i cant fix it, i have to log in every time i use Spotify and i cant have my offline playlist Plz help Thanks!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! On screen notifications

So does anyone know why Spotify feels it necessary to give me a homescreen notification on my phone every time I switch the song on my desktop app? It tells me what i'm listening to every time I go to the next song, and makes it impossible to do anyt...

• Music Fan
  • So does anyone know why Spotify feels it necessary to give me a homescreen notification on my phone every time I switch the song on my desktop app? It tells me what i'm listening to every time I go t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some downloaded songs unable to play when offline

So until recently, all my songs had worked fine offline, but a few songs have now become unavailable to play when offline even though they are clearly downloaded on my phone. Storage is no issue, and I when I go onto a single of one of these songs th...

• So until recently, all my songs had worked fine offline, but a few songs have now become unavailable to play when offline even though they are clearly downloaded on my phone. Storage is no issue, and...
  • Opatsut
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music starts, stops and starts again when selecting a song.

Really annoying issue I got, when I select a song to play it plays for a second, then it stops for two-three seconds, and then it resumes normally. This also happens when I skip a part of the song I'm playing. I use android 5.1.1 on a rooted samsung ...

• Really annoying issue I got, when I select a song to play it plays for a second, then it stops for two-three seconds, and then it resumes normally. This also happens when I skip a part of the song I'...
  • Opatsut
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist singles and eps tab disappeared

What happened to the artist singles and eps section on artists pages? They still exist on the server but you have to search them individualy now...

• What happened to the artist singles and eps section on artists pages? They still exist on the server but you have to search them individualy now...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This song is not available

I have a galaxy s7 running android 6.0.1 with Verizon. I have been a premium user for over a year. When I am on both mobile data and WiFi (it is worse when I'm on wifi), music will not stream. Every song that's not downloaded to my phone, when select...

• I have a galaxy s7 running android 6.0.1 with Verizon. I have been a premium user for over a year. When I am on both mobile data and WiFi (it is worse when I'm on wifi), music will not stream. Every ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing after a few songs when my screen is locked - Samsung Galaxy 7

Hello - I just got a new Samsung Galaxy 7 and installed the Spotify app. I open the app and start playing my playlist. I have my screen set to lock so once it does this I can see the Spotify notification if I push the power button to light up the pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - I just got a new Samsung Galaxy 7 and installed the Spotify app. I open the app and start playing my playlist. I have my screen set to lock so once it does this I can see the Spotify notifica...
  • BasZer
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Lock Screen Issues
    Samsung Galaxy 7
    screen lock
    Screen saver spotify control
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Bildirim sekmesinde görünüm

Spotify nin bildirim sekmesinde görünümü değişti. Oradaki kapatma butonu kayboldu, şarkının adı, söyleyen kişi falan siyaha yakın bir renk oldu, görünmüyor ne yazdığı. Kısacası saçma bir şey oldu ve düzelmiyor. Sebebi nedir bunun ? Not : Ödemeyi 2-3 ...

• Spotify nin bildirim sekmesinde görünümü değişti. Oradaki kapatma butonu kayboldu, şarkının adı, söyleyen kişi falan siyaha yakın bir renk oldu, görünmüyor ne yazdığı. Kısacası saçma bir şey oldu ve ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

artist singles/maxi no more displayed only albums

HiOn my lg g4 i want to display the discography of an artist.I type his name on the search and then tap his name .Previously it was displaying two sections Albums and Singles. Now i only see the albums part.Example calvin harrisAny ideas why the sing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi On my lg g4 i want to display the discography of an artist. I type his name on the search and then tap his name . Previously it was displaying two sections Albums and Singles. Now i only see th...
  • Clemalamma
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album list single
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spanish advertisements

For the past 2 months, I've been consistently served ads in Spanish. I have never spoken Spanish so it is quite annoying for the ads to be in a language I don't understand. For reference, I am served these ads while in Minneapolis, MN, USA.

• For the past 2 months, I've been consistently served ads in Spanish. I have never spoken Spanish so it is quite annoying for the ads to be in a language I don't understand. For reference, I am served...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast vs Spotify

4-6 weeks ago I purchased a brand new Chromecast audio in order to replace my current network player and make it all a bit easier. But when I bought Chromecast audio apparently it all got a little more complicated! I have now tried that Spotify will ...

• Casual Listener
  • 4-6 weeks ago I purchased a brand new Chromecast audio in order to replace my current network player and make it all a bit easier. But when I bought Chromecast audio apparently it all got a little mo...
  • rockabilly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Have you tried the Oppo smartphones?

Gustavo Woltmann here who happens to be a hobbyist and also in a group of small young men and publishers. What can you say about this smartphone brand, Oppo? The price in the market is cheaper than Samsung. Anyone who tried using this brand?

• Gustavo Woltmann here who happens to be a hobbyist and also in a group of small young men and publishers. What can you say about this smartphone brand, Oppo? The price in the market is cheaper than S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeping my Playlist download

This is the second time I've asked why the heck my downloaded playlist, the same playlisy I've had for 2 years now, will NOT STAY DOWNLOADED! Everytime I get on a plane, I don't have access to my music becuase I have to re- download the ENTIRE playli...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time I've asked why the heck my downloaded playlist, the same playlisy I've had for 2 years now, will NOT STAY DOWNLOADED! Everytime I get on a plane, I don't have access to my mus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving Spotify Premium code

Why am I not receiving the code for the Spotify Premium? I'm using a Smart 3G Plan and I don't know what to do!

• Why am I not receiving the code for the Spotify Premium? I'm using a Smart 3G Plan and I don't know what to do!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Launch Spotify Connect on Android

Is there any chance to install spotify connect on an android smartphone which is connectet to a hifi? We would like to control the songs from different devices and accounts.With the normal spotify app i can only connect from the same account.Thanks,M

• Casual Listener
  •   Is there any chance to install spotify connect on an android smartphone which is connectet to a hifi? We would like to control the songs from different devices and accounts. With the normal ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcast problem

Hi!! I have installed the Spotify App in my android device (4.1.2 version). When I click in a podcast channel nothing happens. How can I fix it?Thank you for your helpPD: I have tried to uninstall, clean everything and install again but nothing happe...

• Hi!!   I have installed the Spotify App in my android device (4.1.2 version). When I click in a podcast channel nothing happens. How can I fix it? Thank you for your help PD: I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Cynogenmod13/Samsung Galaxy IV mini] Every morning sync problem

Hi all, I'm a premium user. This issue is bugging me for more than a year now. I've already tried to shed some light on this issue with @SpotifyCares but to no avail so I'm going to try and get some feedback from other spotify users that are using Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I'm a premium user. This issue is bugging me for more than a year now. I've already tried to shed some light on this issue with @SpotifyCares but to no avail so I'm going to try...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jazmin

Hola,hace un rato me hice premium de Spotify,como veía que no funcionaba y mi conexión de red era estable ,consulté a una página que decía que lo desintale y lo vuelva a instalar. Que sucedió? Me olvide todos los datos. Puse mi nombre de usuario y pu...

• Visitor
  • Hola,hace un rato me hice premium de Spotify,como veía que no funcionaba y mi conexión de red era estable ,consulté a una página que decía que lo desintale y lo vuelva a instalar. Que sucedió? Me olv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes