Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does Daily Mix use downloaded songs?

Do the Daily Mix playlists use offline songs when they're available, or do they stream all songs by default, regardless of offline availability?

• Music Fan
  • Do the Daily Mix playlists use offline songs when they're available, or do they stream all songs by default, regardless of offline availability?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline download
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Queing Songs Not Working Since Nougat Update

Can't queue songs lately since I updated my phone to Nougat 7.0. Using a Cherry Mobile Android One G1.

• Regular
  • Can't queue songs lately since I updated my phone to Nougat 7.0. Using a Cherry Mobile Android One G1.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix mistakenly marked songs

Hi. In my Daily Mix mistakenly I pointed to a song by an artist like if I did not like but I really love the songs by that artist. How do I get songs by that artist reappearing in my Daily Mixes? Thanks.

• Hi. In my Daily Mix mistakenly I pointed to a song by an artist like if I did not like but I really love the songs by that artist. How do I get songs by that artist reappearing in my Daily Mixes? Tha...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify closes when offline

I have premium and it had no issues, until last update. Im not sure if it is a bug or not but when I try to open spotify it opens freezes and closes. No issue when im on mobile data or wifi. And my phone is Galaxy S4

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and it had no issues, until last update. Im not sure if it is a bug or not but when I try to open spotify it opens freezes and closes. No issue when im on mobile data or wifi. And my p...
  • Reax
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Huge problem

Koskoca albüm radyosu içinde veya herhangi bir çalma listesinde sadece 2-3 sarki dinleyebiliyorum. Sarkilar arasi gecis yapmıyor. Surekli takiliyor sarkilar. Programin ara yuzund sıkıntı yok bana verilen hizmette sıkıntı var. Ya da genel spotify icin...

• Koskoca albüm radyosu içinde veya herhangi bir çalma listesinde sadece 2-3 sarki dinleyebiliyorum. Sarkilar arasi gecis yapmıyor. Surekli takiliyor sarkilar. Programin ara yuzund sıkıntı yok bana ver...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New update?

Idk what's going on but all of the sudden I can't share on my Facebook and I have disconnected the account to my Facebook and tried multiple times please help me figure out what to do I'm getting really frustrated.

• Idk what's going on but all of the sudden I can't share on my Facebook and I have disconnected the account to my Facebook and tried multiple times please help me figure out what to do I'm getting rea...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huawei y 6 pro lock screen dont open

I cant open my spotify on locked screen... tried every setup but it dont show up? Solutions? Is the problem with the app becose i tried every setup on the phone.

• I cant open my spotify on locked screen... tried every setup but it dont show up? Solutions? Is the problem with the app becose i tried every setup on the phone.
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Mobile Phone and Desktop App - How to disconnect?

Hi there, I have been searching the board for this but did not find anything related. My apologies if I overlooked it ... Is there a way to stop my phone app (on Samsung S7) to be synchronized with my desktop app (both Windows and Mac)? An example: I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have been searching the board for this but did not find anything related. My apologies if I overlooked it ...   Is there a way to stop my phone app (on Samsung S7) to be s...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong playlist order, very!! annoying!

Hi Spotify,when playing a playlist (android 6, oneplus3) from the e.g. middle, it starts from the beginning after the next track.Example: i start a playlist at track 6. Instead of playing track 7 after track 6 it starts playing the list from track 1 ...

• Hi Spotify, when playing a playlist (android 6, oneplus3) from the e.g. middle, it starts from the beginning after the next track. Example: i start a playlist at track 6. Instead of playing tra...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Local Files not synching with my phone

Hello, for some days my phone deleted all my downloaded playlists, which are local files on my pc. So i wanted to download the again and now i am not able to do this. He only says the song is not available, and he is not downloading anything. Only th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   for some days my phone deleted all my downloaded playlists, which are local files on my pc. So i wanted to download the again and now i am not able to do this. He only says the song i...
  • Xenomorph-Alpha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline music syncing possible?

I have a Moto X Play with a damaged motherboard that cannot connect to Wi-Fi. This is the only perceivable issue with it as it can still connect to data just fine and everything else about it works fine. I only have 3GB of data per month and do not w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Moto X Play with a damaged motherboard that cannot connect to Wi-Fi. This is the only perceivable issue with it as it can still connect to data just fine and everything else about it works f...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs just keeps loading!!

When i try to see my "Song" it just keeps loading and doesnt load my songs!My playlists works fine but "Songs" isnt working

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to see my "Song" it just keeps loading and doesnt load my songs! My playlists works fine but "Songs" isnt working
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops playing when skipping songs

Alright so for whatever reason, Spotify has started this weird issue where if I go from my tablets lock screen to skip a song, it stops playing. However, when I unlock my device the music immediately starts playing again. I have tried turning off/on ...

• Alright so for whatever reason, Spotify has started this weird issue where if I go from my tablets lock screen to skip a song, it stops playing. However, when I unlock my device the music immediately...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists being removed from my Android phone

Ok so every time I turn my Android phone off or the battery dies I lose all of my offline playlists that I've downloaded. Very frustrating.I've try uninstalling the ap removing everything to do with Spotify from my phone and SDcard, reinstalling the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so every time I turn my Android phone off or the battery dies I lose all of my offline playlists that I've downloaded. Very frustrating. I've try uninstalling the ap removing everything to do wit...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Doesnt give me option to create playlist (galaxy s7)

Just downloaded Spotify and was running the free version and could not create playlists so I downloaded the premium version and same problem!

• Regular
  • Just downloaded Spotify and was running the free version and could not create playlists so I downloaded the premium version and same problem!
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Why cant a stream??

I have spotify premium so download a lot of my music but i cant seem to stream music. It says its not available but then i can download it??? I have checked my settings and they are all right...i never used to have this issue but its been like this f...

• I have spotify premium so download a lot of my music but i cant seem to stream music. It says its not available but then i can download it??? I have checked my settings and they are all right...i nev...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add songs to playlists

Hey guys, since this last update I'll find songs, select the option to 'add to Playlist' and the window disappears without giving further options and without adding to any playlist. Is this a common problem?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, since this last update I'll find songs, select the option to 'add to Playlist' and the window disappears without giving further options and without adding to any playlist. Is this a common ...
  • Topdollardj
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AFTER UPDATING, SOME FEATURES WONT WORK

The features likeAdd to queAdd to playlist and the rest wont work for my spotify. Pls address this asap

• The features like Add to que Add to playlist and the rest wont work for my spotify. Pls address this asap
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App often locks up and becomes unresponsive.

I have an LG G5, to start.Often when Im using Spotify, music will stop playing. It'll be 10-20 minutes before the music resumes.Songs will often also be loading, so I cant click on anything. When it does this, it becomes completely unresponsive and I...

• Regular
  • I have an LG G5, to start. Often when Im using Spotify, music will stop playing. It'll be 10-20 minutes before the music resumes. Songs will often also be loading, so I cant click on anything. When...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes