Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Help! I can't log on to Spotify from my Android device.

What do I do? Your Help is almost non-existant. I'm running Windows 7, am a Premium user and the trouble is in my Android phone and it won't take my password. I've tried reinstalling, re-starting, and am about to give up.

• What do I do? Your Help is almost non-existant. I'm running Windows 7, am a Premium user and the trouble is in my Android phone and it won't take my password. I've tried reinstalling, re-starting, an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download offline music from Internal storage to SD Card

Hi! How can I change the storage settings of my Spotify? I already gone through the steps from the FAQs but I don't see the option to change the Storage settings. Can someone help me pls? I need to change it so that I can download offline music and s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! How can I change the storage settings of my Spotify? I already gone through the steps from the FAQs but I don't see the option to change the Storage settings. Can someone help me pls? I need to c...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas de pago

Hola buenas tardes. Quiero solucionar un problema que tuve y me estan haciendo pagar mi paquete premium cuando yo pague el mio el día 21 de abril y me quitaron mi paquete ya que por "falta de pago"

• Hola buenas tardes. Quiero solucionar un problema que tuve y me estan haciendo pagar mi paquete premium cuando yo pague el mio el día 21 de abril y me quitaron mi paquete ya que por "falta de pago"
  • alfredo01-mx
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

High data usage on android

Im have been having issues with my spotify for the last few weeks , firstly it keeps coming up with " you cant play this song offline" when it is online and since then my data usage has gone thru the roof and i haven't even been using it. I do enjoy ...

• Casual Listener
  • Im have been having issues with my spotify for the last few weeks , firstly it keeps coming up with " you cant play this song offline" when it is online and since then my data usage has gone thru the...
  • Jasonu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to accessSoundHound lyrics from Spotify

I need to be able to project lyrics on a wall for various community sing-alongs. I was very happy with Musixmatch, but then the sync lyrics button disappeared. So I tried Soundhound, and I have to be in that app to see the lyrics, which does me no go...

• Regular
  • I need to be able to project lyrics on a wall for various community sing-alongs.  I was very happy with Musixmatch, but then the sync lyrics button disappeared.  So I tried Soundhound, and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    lyrics
    musiXmatch
    Soundhound
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aviso de Memoria SD llena

Soy usuario nuevo. He bajado algunas canciones para escuchar offline pero ahora me dice que no hay más espacio. Busco en la tarjeta dónde están las canciones pero no las encuentro. ¿dónde quedan las canciones? ¿qué tamaño tienen las canciones para ca...

• Soy usuario nuevo. He bajado algunas canciones para escuchar offline pero ahora me dice que no hay más espacio. Busco en la tarjeta dónde están las canciones pero no las encuentro. ¿dónde quedan las ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem installing the premium version

While i tried to install the premium version it says there is an error, try later ; but I could pay it just 0.99 til midnight

• While i tried to install the premium version it says there is an error, try later ; but I could pay it just 0.99 til midnight
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"No Internet" on moto g3 android 6.0

Hey there, i use the app (v 5.6.701) on my smartphone, a motorola g3 with android 6.0. When i try to listen to music via the mobile internet and not at the wlan at home, i always got the message that there is no internet. Within the wlan at home or w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,    i use the app (v 5.6.701) on my smartphone, a motorola g3 with android 6.0. When i try to listen to music via the mobile internet and not at the wlan at home, i always got t...
  • MyName2016
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Currently playing song not saved offline

When I listen to spotify offline (I have Premium) and pause, close the notification and application, and open Spotify again, it doesn't save the song that I was listening before so I can continue listening, and I have to shuffle play my music again.T...

• Casual Listener
  • When I listen to spotify offline (I have Premium) and pause, close the notification and application, and open Spotify again, it doesn't save the song that I was listening before so I can continue lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops when listening

Hi there! I have Spotify Premium, and i'm the only one that have this account.Well, here's coming my problem: when i'm listening music, the music stops and show me this error: "Spotify has been paused because your account is used somewhere else" But ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there!   I have Spotify Premium, and i'm the only one that have this account. Well, here's coming my problem: when i'm listening music, the music stops and show me this error:   "Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musixmatch sync lyrics option not visible on my Android.

Hello, I am aware Musixmatch lyrics are no longer available on my Windows desk top. But I just tried to sync lyrics on my Android device. The advice I received at Musixmatch support didn' work because the 3 dot menu (lower left window) are not visibl...

• Regular
  • Hello, I am aware Musixmatch lyrics are no longer available on my Windows desk top.  But I just tried to sync lyrics on my Android device.  The advice I received at Musixmatch support didn'...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Saving on SD CARD Problems

Hello,I can download my music in my sd card.All is good but then if i turn off my phone and turn it on all my music isnt longer safe at the CardThe Music is downloading after turn on my Phone on my internal storage...If i then want that they download...

• Hello, I can download my music in my sd card. All is good but then if i turn off my phone and turn it on all my music isnt longer safe at the Card The Music is downloading after turn on my Pho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Music doesnt sync!

My Music doesnt sync to my phone anymore so I have to be connected to the Internet to listen to all the songs I've been saving recently. It saves all my followed playlists that updates daily, but not my music. I cleared up room but I still has 2GB le...

• My Music doesnt sync to my phone anymore so I have to be connected to the Internet to listen to all the songs I've been saving recently. It saves all my followed playlists that updates daily, but not...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed SIM card = lost all storage :(

doing a long tripmade a bunch of playlist offline in advancegot a new sim card in the new country spotify asks me to log in againall the offline green arrows are gonethe storage is reverted back to onboard storage. I switch it to sd card again, it's ...

• Regular
  • doing a long trip made a bunch of playlist offline in advance got a new sim card in the new country   spotify asks me to log in again all the offline green arrows are gone the storage is r...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay three times but i still free user

Hi, ı pay three Times for premium but ı still free user.What can ı do ?

• Hi, ı pay three Times for premium but ı still free user.What can ı do ?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Not recognizing downloaded music on SD Card after device reset

Brief description of the issue:Hi all, Downloaded/Made Available Offline about 2000 songs onto SD card. Phone got smashed up and had to factory reset it to get it repaired. Phone internal storage EXCLUDING APPLICATIONS was backed up to SD card. Got p...

• Brief description of the issue: Hi all,   Downloaded/Made Available Offline about 2000 songs onto SD card. Phone got smashed up and had to factory reset it to get it repaired. Phone internal ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

missing Home button in Spotify

Hello, in Spotify for Android is missing the Home button in the left where is Search button, etc..what to do for get the Home button back? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, in Spotify for Android is missing the Home button in the left where is Search button, etc..what to do for get the Home button back? Thanks!
  • alexandra1996
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify pay

I pay for spotify premium in México but I dont have the upgrade and the pay is realizated I do the steps in the section of help I clean the cache and these things but my account is free

• I pay for spotify premium in México but I dont have the upgrade and the pay is realizated I do the steps in the section of help I clean the cache and these things but my account is free
  • Yrrah1
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 5o Germany - Premium but no donwload button

Hello , I bought Spotify Premium yesterday and I wanted to download the Top %0 Germany Charts lst , but there was no Download Button ....?! My friends told me that théy could download it but on my mobile is no such a button ! And when I open Spotify ...

• Hello , I bought Spotify Premium yesterday and  I wanted to download the Top %0 Germany Charts lst , but there was no Download Button ....?! My friends told me that théy could download it but on...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • download playlist
    premium fail help
    Top 50
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes