Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • jt120
  • Regular
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Every time I try and login, Spotify replies with a notification that says, "You already have an account with this username" and stops me from logging in. Please help. I've tried redoing my PW but every time I change it, it tells me my session has bee...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try and login, Spotify replies with a notification that says, "You already have an account with this username" and stops me from logging in. Please help. I've tried redoing my PW but eve...
  • drabstinker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing saved music

I will save albums or songs to my account but days later when I go to listen to them they are gone and I have to re save them. Dose not happen with all albums. In some cases it's the same artiest. Any help would be Awsome. Thank you

• I will save albums or songs to my account but days later when I go to listen to them they are gone and I have to re save them. Dose not happen with all albums. In some cases it's the same artiest. An...
  • em_glass
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify dejo de funcionar en galaxy s 5

Desde la actualización del 5 de octubre no encuentro solución, le escribo al soporte tecnico y nada.. lamentable.. necesito ayuda!

• Desde la actualización del 5 de octubre no encuentro solución, le escribo al soporte tecnico y nada.. lamentable.. necesito ayuda!
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy s6 cant shuffle play songs in free version

I just tried the 7 day premium trial version and when it expires i can no longer shuffle play songs, i try reinstalling it but not working, i also try to get new account but still not working, can u fix my problem?

• I just tried the 7 day premium trial version and when it expires i can no longer shuffle play songs, i try reinstalling it but not working, i also try to get new account but still not working, can u ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • can't shuffle play
    Galaxy S6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S5 bug

Hey guys,A month ago I got problem with my Spotify app. When I launch the app, there is the menu, the word "spotify" and a black screen. A few seconds later, the app crashes.I checked the forum and got many responses that my problem is known and spot...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, A month ago I got problem with my Spotify app. When I launch the app, there is the menu, the word "spotify" and a black screen. A few seconds later, the app crashes. I checked the forum a...
  • Znkh
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not let me log in because it says I am already logged in of which I am NOT and then it just stays on that first page

• Will not let me log in because it says I am already logged in of which I am NOT and then it just stays on that first page
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download Spotify on Samsung Galaxy S6

I'm trying to download the app in my phone, but it doesn't appears in Google Play Store. I'm in the USA. What could be happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to download the app in my phone, but it doesn't appears in Google Play Store. I'm in the USA. What could be happening?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't install on Samsung Galaxy S6 SMG920F

I can't find the app in Google Play on my phone and when I go to Google Play on the web and try to download it I see that it's not compatible with my device. I'm in Brazil and I've been using Spotify Premium until now on my Samsung Galaxy S3.

• I can't find the app in Google Play on my phone and when I go to Google Play on the web and try to download it I see that it's not compatible with my device. I'm in Brazil and I've been using Spotify...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scratch sound suddenly during songs on nexus 5

Hi I am a very happy spotify user but since I got a new phone (nexus 5, 4.4.4) I get a scratch sound over songs. It's not related to specific speakers (got it on headphones, phone speakers and other speakers) and apperently only with spotify. It does...

• Regular
  • Hi    I am a very happy spotify user but since I got a new phone (nexus 5, 4.4.4) I get a scratch sound over songs. It's not related to specific speakers (got it on headphones, pho...
  • AugustoAugusto
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 4.4.4
    Nexus 5
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify appen öppnas ej.

Hej! Jag har problem men att komma in på mitt spotifykonto efter den nya uppdateringen! Jag har testat avinstallera/installera spotify minst 15 gånger, även startat om telefonen (samsung 5s) ett antal gånger men ändå funkar det inte! Jag har testat o...

• Hej! Jag har problem men att komma in på mitt spotifykonto efter den nya uppdateringen! Jag har testat avinstallera/installera spotify minst 15 gånger, även startat om telefonen (samsung 5s) ett anta...
  • zettiz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggested Songs/Repeated Songs in 68 Song Playlist

I love spotify, but I would enjoy listening through an entire playlist before it switches to suggested songs and plays the exact stuff I just heard again. This happens at around 20 songs, then it switches. I am using Android free, and I read help on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I love spotify, but I would enjoy listening through an entire playlist before it switches to suggested songs and plays the exact stuff I just heard again.  This happens at around 20 songs, then ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stopped working from galaxy s5

My spotify stopped working in the galaxy s5, already formatted and reinstalled and does not work

• My spotify stopped working in the galaxy s5, already formatted and reinstalled and does not work
  • victorhazin
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume on S6 edge

What's the matter with the volume when I use Spotify on my galaxy S6 edge?! When I listen to music the volume increases and decreases on it's own... That's really annoying does someone have this problem too? Anything to do to fix that?For your info, ...

• Casual Listener
  • What's the matter with the volume when I use Spotify on my galaxy S6 edge?! When I listen to music the volume increases and decreases on it's own... That's really annoying 😞 does someone have this p...
  • magic_andrew
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Streaming issues on the last Android version

Hi everyone, I updated Android to the last version 6.0 two days ago and since I have weird sound when listening music, offline or online.like a bip , the streaming probably broken for a really short time.Does anyone noticed something like that ? Than...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone,  I updated Android to the last version 6.0 two days ago and since I have weird sound when listening music, offline or online. like a bip , the streaming probably broken for a real...
  • eliascolleto
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Dieser Prepaidcode ist in diesem Land nicht gültig

Ich habe mir in Österreich eine Spotify Geschenk Karte gekauft und wollte diese sofort danach einlösen.Als ich den Code eingegeben hatte kam der Seitenhinweiß : " Dieser Prepaidcode ist in diesem Land nicht gültig " hinzuzufügen ist das ich aus Deuts...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe mir in Österreich eine Spotify Geschenk Karte gekauft und wollte diese sofort danach einlösen. Als ich den Code eingegeben hatte kam der Seitenhinweiß : " Dieser Prepaidcode ist in diesem L...
  • ego625
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on Samsung note 5.

Just purchased new Samsung note 5. Spotify app will not let me login to my account.

• Just purchased new Samsung note 5. Spotify app will not let me login to my account.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento Spotify

Boa tarde,Ontem a noite efetuei o pagamento via boleto bancário com internet banking, porém, meu spotify continua como conta grátis, já sai e entrei novamente na minha conta, mas o upgrade para conta premium ainda não aconteceu, o que devo fazer?Aten...

• Boa tarde, Ontem a noite efetuei o pagamento via boleto bancário com internet banking, porém, meu spotify continua como conta grátis, já sai e entrei novamente na minha conta, mas o upgrade para c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app erases all my music due to max offline devices synch limit but I only have 1 device

Every time I turnon my phone and open spotify, the app says that it is going to erase all my music because the max offline devices limit has been reached. The first time this happened I erased all my synchronized devices from the web app which happen...

Screen Shot 2015-10-22 at 12.49.10 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Every time I turnon my phone and open spotify, the app says that it is going to erase all my music because the max offline devices limit has been reached.   The first time this happened I eras...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes