Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

charged me and still no premium

charged me and still no premium

it never took my credit card, it said oops seems like your credit card is having a bad day....and yeah that line, and 2 days later i get charged $9.99...and you guys didint even accept my card. i tried like 3 times total in like 3 hours and i got the same message., and yes i tried on different browsers. logging out and logging back in, even deleted the app and redownloaded it... and when i did get charged 2 days after i tried using my credit card on spotify i checked to see if i had premium and no, no premium. please help, i just hope that i dont get charged again without having premium
1 Reply

Hi. Could you check your receipts on your spotify profile? If you dont have them, then maybe the transaction must have been cancelled so you should ask your bank what happened to those transactions and if they will get fixed so your balance gets the proper refund. Sometimes that happens with creditcards, they charged you but the transaction failed but after some days the bank refund you.

But....if you have those receipts on your spotify profile then the transaction was ok and if you havent gotten premium status yet, you need to contact  Spotify ASAP with this link: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ Fill the form and describe your problem. If you get a noreply mail, answer it anyway. They take up to 24hrs/48hrs to answer.

Suggested posts