Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

deleted cached data now can't login

Solved!

deleted cached data now can't login

I deleted the chached data to make room on my phone, but now no matter how many times I reinstall the all or change my password I cannot login to the app, even though I am logged in on the web for my account details.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Quoting @Daniel :

@Daniel wrote:
Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Hope this helps!

Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Sounds like a reinstall would be the best thing to do.
Keep the party going! Please accept solutions if they helped with your question! I am not an official spotify representative, just another user trying to help out. 🙂

*clean reinstall. That is different from a simple reinstall, but I would look around here on the forum for solutions. Did you check the troubleshooting guide?

Marked as solution

@Quoting @Daniel :

@Daniel wrote:
Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts