Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

offline playlist is not for travelers

offline playlist is not for travelers

I am currently on a flight to istanbul, and the over to south africa. I love music, thats why i have spotify.

When i put my phone on flight mode, all my offline playlists was deleted for some reason. This will be the longest 24 hours in my life.

I really counted on you spotify, but this is just nuts. Is this what im paying for!? I started my subscription the first year you started in Norway.

Remember, your customers are on the road everyday, music is life, and this is just messed up
5 Replies

I also bought super expencive new headphones on the airport. because i forgot mine at home. The new sennheisser momentum for best sound and comfort.

They will be worn as a scarf.

I do not trust your programming anymore. Can you recomend any good programs for listening to music on the phone? Tidal is better?

Or can you provide me with a step by step list of do's and dont's when using spotify offline playlist. F.eks: do not use flight mode

Remember me when you listen to music people, cause i will be reading a freakin book

Things are better now. Managed to outsmart my way in to ataturks business lounge. They have better internet.

I should be able to download a playlist

They found me out. Ive been sent out to the hard streets of ataturk.

Good thing i have a phone that came with ONE COLDPLAY SONG

Suggested posts