Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

offline playlist keep redownloading

Solved!

offline playlist keep redownloading

I have premium subscription, but i can't play offline. i have hundreds of songs, once i've finished downloading, i go offline and i can't play the downloaded song. i figure it out that when i press download button on a playlist, it start downloading, then i go ofline, it work, i can play the downloaded song. but when i turn the "download button" off, my song disappear again and asking for redownload. i've tried clear chache, clear data, reinstall, update the app, reboot my phone, but none of those works. anyone knows how to solve this? a month ago it was fine to play offline , i don't know if this is due to new update of the app. 

the same thing happen to my desktop app, i press the download button off, and i can't play offline, and asking for redownload.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you press the download button off the app will delete your downloaded files and you need to redownload them. Just left the download button on.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

If you press the download button off the app will delete your downloaded files and you need to redownload them. Just left the download button on.

Suggested posts