Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

there's something wrong with my playlist

there's something wrong with my playlist

Throughout this post, I have the playlist on repeat overall.  So basically what happened was that I would play a song that would be in the middle of the playlist, would go to other apps for a while. By the time I go back to spotify to continue playing the song in the playlist, usually the next song that is presented in the playlist would play. But instead, the next song would be the one that is at the beginning on the playlist.  That has not happened to me before because I never had my playlist on shuffle.  For example, I'll play the song "On My Way" by Final Fantasy VII. Then I would go to other apps for a while or even close out spotify accidentally. When I go back to continue playing the same song, by the time the song finishes, the next would be the one at the beginning on the playlist instead of the one that plays after the mentioned song.

It's getting annoying to where I would have to change the song so that the queue can function the way its supposed to.

Screenshot_20221219-035105_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20221219-035100_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20221219-035052_Spotify.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @boondocksbro25,

Thanks for sharing your issue with us!

Have you tried any troubleshooting so far?
If not, I'd suggest we start with removing your cached data, as it may be responsible for this.
And if that doesn't do the trick, we could go for a complete clean reinstall as shown here.

Let us know how it goes!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts