Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

web player won't start, or stops and won't restart

web player won't start, or stops and won't restart

I joined and went premium 2 says ago, because Amazon broke theirs, and doesn't seem interested in fixing it.

Yesterday and the day before, the web player worked fine, except for the .5 to 1.5 minutes it usually tool to buffer the first song. But after it was actually playing, it did fine. Only had a couple of pauses, which continued playing when I hit play again (with the buffet times again)

Today it's been doing it a lot.

And my connection has no problems with HD YT vids, with but 1-2 seconds to buffer.

I've looked around the forums, and it seems the biggest problem Spotify, which is an online music company, is having, is getting the music to play.

Lots of complaints saying the music is **bleep** but podcasts and all work.

It seems you're trying to do to much, and it's causing problems.

I'm not using the app because all I want is a music player. And 106+ megs of space is ridiculous for just playing music.

Might I suggest making an actual music app again, and webpage for playing music.

I joined after Amazon broke theirs because I had used Spotify when it was pretty new. It worked great then.

So I thought since I had to cancel, I'd come back to Spotify.

I've used the webpage of most of the popular music steaming  companies. This is literally the only one who can't get music to stream consistently smooth.

What happened to Spotify?

Is it just pure feature bloat causing the issues?

Sadly, I won't be staying even the 30 day trial.

If you manage to simplify the webpage at least, so it will stream smoothly, I'll come back.

0 Replies

Suggested posts