Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Audiobooks in other languages

I live in France but I am not french.

I would like to find English Audiobooks (and Spanish) 

You should develop a better search including the language choice for the audiobook.

Comments
mx20100

I have the same issue here in the Netherlands. I prefer to listen to books in English, but there’s no option anywhere to set the default audiobook language to English. Not to mention I’m sure that there are already basically the exact books I want to listen to spoken in English as that’s the main book language.

thebreathingbow

hello, i have been living in france for 25 years but I and my son who is bilingual would like to listen to music and above all podcasts and audiobooks in english. this does not seem to be an option. might you change this in the future?

fatum

Living in Belgium I get offered Dutch and French audiobooks, but I have the same question: please let me access English spoken audiobooks (and get English spoken podcast in my recommendations).

LauriWarsen

I'm native Dutch and live in NL, but I greatly dislike Dutch novels and prefer English anyway as I use it more than Dutch day-to-day.

I would specifically like to have access to the English catalog.

Reloop

Another dutch person here who would prefer the English catalogue.

I can find some audiobooks with English narration but the audiobook home page is mostly dutch narration / writers and I have zero interest in either.

Littlekath

Same here

lazylew

Not all people living in Belgium are tri-lingual; I don't need French audiobooks at all.

My language in Spotify and elsewhere is English!

phizzie

In my case, Dutch, receiving Spanish suggestions. No idea why, but I'm looking for books actually in English, German, French.

So language is a multi select box, not 1 entry in my expectations.

LinaS71

All, looks like you need to add your vote to the feature vote in the Moderator reply above. Please do that instead of 👍🏻

LinaS71

IMG_4195.png