Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Show play count for all songs in mobile app, not just the popular section.

Feb 2 2024 Update: Thanks to everyone who has voted! It appears that even though we hit the 180 vote requirement, the status has not changed...please continue to vote in hopes of catching the attention of the Spotify Dev Team!

Jan 10 2024 Update:
We did it, we hit 180! Thank you to everyone who voted. I’m still waiting for the status to change to reflect the next steps, but it might be automated. Please keep voting to move this up the list of features. 

Jan 6 2024 Update: Only need a few more votes to get to 180, the magic number to bring this to the developers attention. Please consider voting and sharing if you want this feature. 

Idea Summary:
Show play count for every song in the mobile app. Instead of only showing play count for the top 5 “popular” songs, show it for all songs. This idea seems to have been brought up multiple times before. Please let’s make it happen!

Benefits:

1. Being able to gauge an artists most popular songs, even if it’s no longer on the top 5 “popular” section. 
2. Being able to sort a playlist by play count. 
3. Gauging the most popular songs within an album. 

Updated on 2023-10-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
Luan
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-07-31

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange. We've marked this as 'New Suggestion'.
Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

UnknownMoo

Please 🙂 

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-10-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

aalrifai88

For anyone reading this, I need to get to 180 votes before January 20th, 2024 for this to be brought to the attention of Spotify developers. Please consider voting and/or sharing!

Jaysin_305

Guys please like this we need this so bad 😭 there’s only 11 days left to get the 6 likes we need for this 

RockoPlus

It is amazing we have to campaign for such an obviously useful feature (that’s been available on the desktop app for years).

kelton2

let’s make it happen 

carrie29

Hoping this will happen, it’ll be an incredible addition for the mobile app 🙂

Paul-lol

Spotify Developers pleaseeeee. Hire me I’ll do the damn feature my self pretty please 😭

bcfed

The fact that it's still not a feature on mobile after people have been requesting it for years is crazy