Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Wrapped - Access Previous Years' Wrapped Stories & Stats

I really wish Spotify can enable users to access all the previous years' Spotify Wrapped stories and statistics (since joining the app), to see information including minutes listened and the top 5 artsists and songs.

Currently, we are only able to search for our previous years' top songs, but I think it would honestly be amazing to look back at stats of the Wrapped for the new year compared to previous years, would be a lovely feature and track record for personal memories and to share them with friends. I hope Spotify can seriously consider adding this.

Updated on 2024-01-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
Toul

This feature is very much needed !

JBPouthas

Hi. Excellent idea, indeed !

I spent 2 hours with the support yesterday and the solution offered is to collect my history since my subscription (10 years now) in some JSON file 😳, which they sworn was readable with any text program. Irony, isn’t it ? I want to calculate stats 🙄

hopefully, data can be transformed into an excel sheet. Still, I am sure they have stored it somewhere. 
I’m voting in favor of this idea ! 

Nomadjackalope

There is a website called Last.FM if you're interested in tracking listening habits and don't want to wait on Spotify to implement this. It doesn't give you the cool wrapped view but is nice. 

Login in settings of Spotify to sync your data.

Lukaof

Being able to view all your previous spotify wrapped would be amazing and i could see that did i listen more or less last year. I agree.

hans-jürgen

@Nomadjackalope: Right, Last.fm Pro users also have access to their graphical listening reports since 2016 (when they were introduced) besides the usual library statistics since creating their account. Furthermore Last.year 2023 will look different this year and will be released on Jan 1 2024.

tillterran

it'd definitely be a nice add-on, great idea, thumbs up

Axonn

This is an excellent idea. 

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2024-01-27

We're thrilled to see that your suggestion is rapidly gaining popularity and we're updating its status to Good Suggestion.

We hope that it will continue to gain support from more users. Thank you for your valuable contribution - we truly appreciate it!

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

need this u got my vote!

jaco948599

You can actually do this by using external tools, if you really need it.

But i don't see any reason why spotify can't also implement this to avoid using external tools.