Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Wrapped] View Past Spotify Wrapped Stats and Slideshows

Can you add a feature that allows us to see our old Spotify wrapped slideshows? Like have it be searchable or have it be accessible through the wrapped playlist or something? I think it would be great to look back on the top genres and artists of the previous years without having to screenshot/screen record them every time.

Updated on 2023-07-19

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
AlejaR
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-07-15

Hello and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. We've gone ahead and edited it a little bit, so other users can find your suggestion easily. 

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-07-19

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

yearnforagony

YES PLSSSSS

susanglezs

I love this! I would also like to be able to see the statistics compared to the ones from the years before. There could be so many fun prompts related to this!!! And how our music taste evolves with the years.

angelina0236

Why wouldn't the wrapped playlist/slideshow be automatically added to your library? I had to find hacks online to find my previous years (2016-2021). Still have no idea how to find 2022

Lonka

Personally, I'm a huge fan and user of Spotify. I always look forward to seeing my Wrapped summaries and finding out the data on who I've listened to the most, specifically in the slideshow format used currently. I believe it's logical to provide this information to users in some format.

It could be a new menu, or a part of each annual Wrapped, or presented as past and present history together; Anything that provides users access to their past usage in some way.

Many thanks
- L

1Rebecca27

This would be so perf this needs to happen rn

Pismyren
I want to know how long I listened to spotify for in 2023, but I can't find the 2023 wrapped. Are there anything I can do?
NeoudWedajo

I recommend using MySpotiPie for Spotify-related stats.