Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[Your Library] Lyrics in offline mode

When I download songs to be able to listen them offline, I would like lyrics to also be downloaded. Currently internet connection is required to view the lyrics even if a song is downloaded. Competitor apps have the lyrics available in offline mode 

Updated on 2023-05-24

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
rivaldot

It's not about vote, but we needed, some of us like me who work in the Island Resort where internet is sucks, we need some entertainment like singing and learning new song. 

Please make it happen Spotify.

Vasil
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2023-04-17

Hello @alexeysubach and thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes! 🙂

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

jonathan_DS

This is a nice added feature for Premium users.

AquamarineAndro

I would love to see this changed. Not only would it be extremely convenient but it's also an accessibility issue for those who are hard of hearing! 

アフメット

It would be awesome to be able to read lyrics offline since many of us cant access internet most of the time while traveling. 

Thaitxr

plsss, make it happen

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2023-05-24

Hey! It looks like your suggestion is growing up fast and it's amazing! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues being supported by more and more users.
Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

rahmath_relish

Good one

Joivsami

Las letras de Spotify provienen de otro sitio llamado Musixmatch, y Musixmatch también tiene la opción de Musixmatch Premium, donde su principal característica es precisamente guardar las letras en modo Offline.

No sé cómo son los acuerdos entre Musixmatch y Spotify, pero dudo que las letras se puedan escuchar de forma Offline en Spotify en algún momento

27poets

Amazon and Apple have song lyrics in offline mode. Can't understand why Spotify wouldn't be doing this automatically rather than having it voted on as a community issue. Curious.