Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Account Default

Account Default

I have premium that played on four devices.  I can not log my account on my iOS and getting advertisement.  

1 Reply

Hey @26529214,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

From what you kindly mentioned, it's possible you logged in to a free account. In that sense, we'd suggest you follow these steps for your device to check that account:

1. Tap the picture profile at the top-right of the screen.
  2. Go to Settings and privacy
  3. At the top, tap Account. There you can find your username and the email linked to your account (if any). You can also check the type of plan of said account.

If you aren’t certain about the details you used to register on the app, go to password reset and enter possible email addresses you own. When you enter an email that's registered with Spotify, you'll get a password reset message for that email.

Note: Keep in mind there are a few ways to sign up, e.g. with email, phone number, Facebook, Apple, or Google. Try logging in with these, your Premium account may be linked to one of these options as well.

If perhaps you see some type of error when trying to log in to your account, please let us know and we'll do our best to help you.

Keep us in the loop and don't hesitate to get back to us if you have any other questions.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts