Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

An entire band from 1980's was deleted including their songs

An entire band from 1980's was deleted including their songs

The band IFA Wartburg appears to be removed including all of the songs in the single album they've made. When I try to listen to one of their songs, it says "This content is not Available".
2 Replies

Hey @ALC343, welcome to the Spotify Community! 🎵

The availability of content on platforms like Spotify depends on various factors like licensing deals. The copyright holders can decide to take down their content or restrict it in certain regions. In such cases there is not much Spotify can do. Once they bring back their content on the platform you will be able to find it in the app.

However, just to be sure could you try playing or searching for the same on other platforms like the Web Player, Mobile App, or the Desktop App? This will confirm if the content is not available or it is just one of the devices having this issue.

You can also read Missing Content for more details.

Let me know how that goes. 🙂

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I have the same problem, but looks like the songs were removed due to a problem with copyright.

"As of September 2024, IFA Wartburg's music has been removed from online music streaming services as a person named losi Gaydyn has copyrighted the songs in the album Im Dienste des Sozialismus, though the songs can still be accessed through the band's YouTube channel." (Wikipedia)

Suggested posts