Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't join the duo, Spotify is saying i'm in an other Country. But I'm not

Can't join the duo, Spotify is saying i'm in an other Country. But I'm not

We live in the same street, same house. But Spotify says, I am trying to join from another country.
Right now, we're also in the same room so that can't be the problem
2 Replies

Hey @Arioadek,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

It's possible that the country on your account doesn't match the one you're currently in and you may need to change it. If your account is on free then you can head over to the Account Page and update this info, but if you've got a Premium subscription then it's a bit different. You'd have to update your payment details to ones issued in the country you're in, but since you're trying to join a Duo plan, you'd have to cancel the subscription and wait for your account to revert to free.

More info you can find in this article.

It's also worth mentioning that if you're using a VPN, this can cause issues and confusion with the system, so that's why we don't recommend it.

Hope this helps and let us know if you've got any questions 🙂

IvelinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

None of the below information is required. MmmHowever, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium duo

Country

Argentina

Device

IPhone 13 Pro 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Me dieron de baja del plan duo diciendo que me encuentro en otro país, revisé todos mis datos y figura que estoy en Argentina. Me quise sumar de nuevo y dice que me encuentro en otro país pero yo vivo en Argentina. Si alguien pudiera ayudarme lo agradecería 

Suggested posts