Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Can't remove Sonos from the app

Solved!

Can't remove Sonos from the app

Hi, I have Sonos Arc and even after removing Sonos from the managed apps I can see it as an option in the desktop and Android app. How can I get rid of the Sonos in my account?

Attached screenshot from my account

Screenshot from 2023-12-14 12-24-11.png
Screenshot from 2023-12-14 12-25-10.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the cooperation, @chase106.

Do you mean that the speaker is in the Spotify Connect menu? If so, note that the menu will always display all available devices that are on the same network. There's a "forget device" option, but it's intended for unlinking devices that are no longer on the same network. Another method for removing devices that are no longer part of your network is by toggling on "Show local devices only" in the settings menu on the mobile app.

Keep us posted.

IvelinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi @chase106!

Have you tried removing Spotify from the Sonos app as well? You'll find a detailed guide on how to do that here.

Let us know how this goes.

Cheers!

YordanModerator

Yes I did it first thing, I even reset the app and factory reset the speakers.

I have created a new account at Sonos, I did factory reset to the Arc and connected it to the new Sonos account.

I still see the Sonos available in Spotify.

Marked as solution

Thanks for the cooperation, @chase106.

Do you mean that the speaker is in the Spotify Connect menu? If so, note that the menu will always display all available devices that are on the same network. There's a "forget device" option, but it's intended for unlinking devices that are no longer on the same network. Another method for removing devices that are no longer part of your network is by toggling on "Show local devices only" in the settings menu on the mobile app.

Keep us posted.

IvelinaModerator

Thank you, after removing the app from my Android I can see the Sonos are no longer available in my Spotify.

There is any option to connect the Sonos to be connected without the need of a bridge (like my Android)?

Hey @chase106,

Thanks for confirming! 

And as for your other question, your Sonos can also work via voice commands but the functionality of this feature may vary from region to region.
Note that you'd need a mobile device to set those up 🙂

Aside from this though, to control the Spotify app when connecting with Sonos, it would be best to have a desktop or mobile device at the ready. More info on how to use Spotify Connect with Sonos can be found here.

Let us know if any further questions arise of course. We'll be on the lookout 🙌🏼

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts