Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Hey, that's not the right song!

Hey, that's not the right song!

Plan Premium

Free/Premium

Country USA

Device iPhone 10xr, Macbook Pro 

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System OS15 Sequoia

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

This has been a problem you guys have had for many years now, almost as long as I've been using Spotify. It's a little obscure, but it needs to be right.

OK. Dr. John's 1974 album Desitively Bonnaroo. Track 3, "What Goes Around (Comes Around). When I cue it up, a song that has the title used in the lyrics plays. BUT it's not the correct song. The one you have there right now is a much later tune, I don't know the title or the album it's on but it's not right.

Track 3 on the actual album, which I own on vinyl, is indeed "What Goes Around (Comes Around)" but it sounds like THIS: https://youtu.be/zsX5R93P3Z0?si=Q77osDqpJYjKUQPP
If you could look into this and correct it, I for one (and I might be the only one, I don't know) will be forever grateful because the track that you have there now kills the record dead.

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hi there @johnnybacardi,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I'd be happy to report this to the right team for you. To that end, can you send me the link or the URI of the song in question? With that, our colleagues should have enough info to look into this.

Thanks in advance.

JoanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts