Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution video podcasts won't work on my phone or laptop

I've removed data saver, enabled canvas, done basically everything and it still won't work, please please please help a guy out.

• Visitor
  • I've removed data saver, enabled canvas, done basically everything and it still won't work, please please please help a guy out.
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ofline

Tenho a conta ha um tempo e troquei meu aparelho celular recentemente, não estou conseguindo baixar playlist de musica, aparece que preciso desativar o modo offline ou remover todos os downloads de outra aparelho. Porem, já fiz isso, troquei a senha,...

• Regular
  • Tenho a conta ha um tempo e troquei meu aparelho celular recentemente, não estou conseguindo baixar playlist de musica, aparece que preciso desativar o modo offline ou remover todos os downloads de o...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I permanently turn off the enhanced feature on my liked songs list?

I would like to know how to permanently turn off the enhanced feature on my liked songs playlist. When I need to use Spotify on airplane mode or without service I cannot do this with my downloaded lines playlist because of enhanced!! When I try to tu...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know how to permanently turn off the enhanced feature on my liked songs playlist. When I need to use Spotify on airplane mode or without service I cannot do this with my downloaded li...
  • Yordan
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution plays a few songs, goes to an ad then stops playing completely Apple TV

I use an Apple TV to listen, I have a free account. When I start open the app and start listening, it will play until an ad, then it will not restart the music. I have to shut down the app and restart. I have deleted app and reinstalled, it doesn’t m...

• Visitor
  • I use an Apple TV to listen, I have a free account. When I start open the app and start listening, it will play until an ad, then it will not restart the music. I have to shut down the app and restar...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast makes no sound until I use 15sec ff

Hi. Is anyone else having an issue where the podcast goes to the next episode and plays but there is no sound until you skip forward or go one episode forward and then back? It’s frustrating when I am not near my phone and the podcast is playing but ...

• Visitor
  • Hi. Is anyone else having an issue where the podcast goes to the next episode and plays but there is no sound until you skip forward or go one episode forward and then back? It’s frustrating when I a...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need to adjust the description of my profile in Spotify For Podcasters

Spotify for podcasters Country: Chile Device(iPhone 14) My Question or Issue: Please help. I need to adjust the description of my profile in Spotify for Podcasters. I really appreciate your help and support. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank...

• Visitor
  • Spotify for podcasters   Country: Chile   Device (iPhone 14)   My Question or Issue: Please help. I need to adjust the description of my profile in Spotify for Podcasters. I rea...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Выкинуло с аккаунта

Уехал на 7 дней после приезда захожу в Spotify и вижу что меня выкинуло с аккаунта я пытаюсь войти но из информации об аккаунте я знаю только название аккаунта и какая там музыка если можно его как-то вернуть было бы хорошо

• Visitor
  • Уехал на 7 дней после приезда захожу в Spotify и вижу что меня выкинуло с аккаунта я пытаюсь войти но из информации об аккаунте я знаю только название аккаунта и какая там музыка если можно его как-т...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution como elimino ciertas sugerencias que me salen en el autocompletar

Al momento que en mi celular quiero buscar una cancion me salen algunas sugerencias para autocompletar, quiero saber como elimino algunas de esas sugerencias.

• Visitor
  • Al momento que en mi celular quiero buscar una cancion me salen algunas sugerencias para autocompletar, quiero saber como elimino algunas de esas sugerencias.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Different song plays than the one selected

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSamsung A22Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen selecting a song, specifically Hoppipolla -Sigur Rós, Spotify will instead play A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay. I don't know what caused this, as I have not do...

• Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Samsung A22 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When selecting a song, specifically Hoppipolla -Sigur Rós, Spotify will instead play A S...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Sonos issues

Hello Community, Latently, I am facing issues with Spotify app connecting to my Sonos speakers: when I am playing a song in Spotify app and I am hitting connect to connect to speakers, I am getting the message connecting but the song is still playing...

• Hello Community,   Latently, I am facing issues with Spotify app connecting to my Sonos speakers: when I am playing a song in Spotify app  and I am hitting connect to connect to speakers,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Massive space between lyrics when shared

Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i hope this does not go to the final version of the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i h...
  • Poiso
  • Casual Listener
  • 46 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Release Radar Duplicate songs from week to week

Each week I keep getting the same songs in my release radar. Literally the same songs. I have thousands of artists in my library and I am following 412 artists. I'm not sure if following is the right criteria. If I put an artist in one of my own play...

• Music Fan
  • Each week I keep getting the same songs in my release radar. Literally the same songs.    I have thousands of artists in my library and I am following 412 artists. I'm not sure if followi...
  • lachy874125
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Disable autoplay on Spotify Lite

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceGalaxy A51 5GOperating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueOn the regular Spotify app, there's an option in settings to prevent similar songs from being played when you reach the end of a playlist/album. I've double-checked...

• Plan Premium Country US Device Galaxy A51 5G Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue On the regular Spotify app, there's an option in settings to prevent similar songs from ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on TV wont play correct song on daylist

Been going on for a while and it's insanely frustrating i have to make a post about why the song i select to play wont play. It seems to be that the daylist shown on the screen is outdated and no matter what song i select to play spotify will start t...

• Visitor
  • Been going on for a while and it's insanely frustrating i have to make a post about why the song i select to play wont play. It seems to be that the daylist shown on the screen is outdated and no mat...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts Analytics Missing

Hi there, Our podcast, Conversations on Aging and Justice, is missing analytics. https://open.spotify.com/show/07nFMZdCy4yNRpV939sese?si=b3ba150530a8433c When I log into the Podcasters dashboard, I am unable to view any of the episode analytics. Can ...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   Our podcast, Conversations on Aging and Justice, is missing analytics. https://open.spotify.com/show/07nFMZdCy4yNRpV939sese?si=b3ba150530a8433c   When I log into the Podcast...
  • Dessi
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App on LG TV won't play video

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLG TVOperating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueCurrently my Spotify app on my LG TV will not play video on podcasts. I have reset my TV and reupdated it. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I used to be able to watch...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device LG TV Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue Currently my Spotify app on my LG TV will not play video on podcasts. I have reset my TV and...
  • Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 7 likes
  • TV
  • 34 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution I made an individual Spotify plan, when I connected, “MY SHAZAM” appears wi

I got an individual Spotify plan, when I connected, “MY SHAZAM” appears with someone else’s playlist. I want to delete his Shazam and add my SHAZAM playlist.

• Visitor
  • I got an individual Spotify plan, when I connected, “MY SHAZAM” appears with someone else’s playlist. I want to delete his Shazam and add my SHAZAM playlist.
  • Dessi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A podcast is not playing any episodes

One of the podcasts I listen to does not play on the web app or the apps on my phone and PC. Even after I attempt to download an episode it still does not play. It only seems to be affecting a single podcast.After checking it only seems to be affecti...

• One of the podcasts I listen to does not play on the web app or the apps on my phone and PC. Even after I attempt to download an episode it still does not play. It only seems to be affecting a single...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox Spotify app briefly cuts out in the last ten seconds of songs

Does it for every song, I have reinstalled the app multiple times, moved which storage it was in, power cycled the console, signed out and back in, and switched playlists. Nothing has worked

• Visitor
  • Does it for every song, I have reinstalled the app multiple times, moved which storage it was in, power cycled the console, signed out and back in, and switched playlists. Nothing has worked
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes