Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Issues with merch orders...

Issues with merch orders...

My Question or Issue

So late April, I ordered some merch ("Black Pleasure" LP [PINK] from Cities Aviv), and on the Spotify shop page, it said it should have shipped within 3-5 business days, but it's been 3 months, and I haven't gotten any emails about the order's status (shipping, order confirmation, etc.). I'm not sure if it's something I should take up with Spotify support (if it is, then how should I approach it?), because, since I have not received an  email about order confirmation, I have no link to the company that I placed the order from...

In case it's needed here's the listing: 

https://shop.spotify.com/en/artist/4m0HRALRlPxbZp5SwvktFX/product/black-pleasure-lp-pink

1 Reply

Hi there @GEBJI,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Spotify and Shopify have a partnership to help artists sell their merch on Spotify. However, the order is processed from Shopify. In this case, make sure you're checking the inbox of the email you completed the purchase with and check your Spam, Other, Important, and Deleted folders. If you find any email with the order's info, verify if there's a way to contact the merchant from there. Or you can get in touch with Shopify here.

Hope this helps. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts