Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Job application Status change

Solved!

Job application Status change

What if I submitted a job application and a few days later the job status changed to 'Closed'  in Jobvite?

Have I missed my shot and they've already found someone? or do they only keep postings up for a pre determined period of time?

I just want to know if my app is still getting looked at since I applied when the job posting was still up a few days ago.

Anything helps,

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @amcphee, welcome to the community!

Your best bet is to follow and send a tweet to @SpotifyJobs and they will be able to look into this for you. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @amcphee, welcome to the community!

Your best bet is to follow and send a tweet to @SpotifyJobs and they will be able to look into this for you. 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I guess that's my issue, and why I posted here originally.

I have been following them for months on Twitter. Only tweeted once or twice and have never received a respose.

Oh well, thanks for your help!

Hi Merik,
I have the same problem as amcphee, having applied to a job posting a while ago and now the status on jobhire is "closed".
Is there any other way to get in touch with someone from Spotify other than tweeting them? I don't have a twitter account and it seems they didn't reply to amcphee's request...

Thanks for your reply in advance!
Regards, _a_bee

Suggested posts