Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

PODCAST not available

PODCAST not available

There is a content that I see as available but I face problems when I try to launch it.

It is an italian podcast, I doubt about account region issues.

Podcast: BRODO

Error Message: 

Couldn't find that page

Search for something else?

Plan

Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung A52, HP Probook, Macbook Air M1

Operating System

Android, iOS

My Question or Issue

I'd like to launch the podcast but it does not start.

Top Answer
Lyubka

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread. 

This content is not available at the moment. Spotify works hard to constantly add different podcasts & music to its database and we're always making feature tests and improvements with our content. 

We get how this creates confusion, so we've relayed your feedback onto the right folks, who'll look into it. We're not able to provide an exact timeline for improvement on this, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version and you don't miss any important fixes or features.

In addition, we'll keep working on improving this experience moving forward and we kindly ask you to let us know if the content is still not available in couple of weeks. 

Hope this clear things up. 

16 Replies

Same problem, the podcast brodo dont show in search tab, but it exists.

I use spotify only on my android 

Issue started a week ago

Only this podcast affected 

Version : 8.8.6.472

When i click the external link to this podcast, spotify show me an error with "retry" button

Hey @Humano94

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community. 

Could you let us know which troubleshooting steps you've already tried? That way we can avoid repeating any steps.

On another note, would you mind sending us the podcast's URI

Also, could you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert image option in the post editor. Make sure not to send any private info.

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I've the same problem.

I had the message "Impossibile trovare la pagina" (it's impossible to find the page).

same podcast BRODO, this is the link: https://open.spotify.com/show/3D60XpwZz0mddxRLV7ChON

I've the last version on my phone (8.8.6.472),

i had clean the cache, i've reinstalled the app, same error on the web browser (it's impossible to find the page).

Hello, I'd like to listen a brand-new podcast on Spotify. If I search for this podcast on google or using Spotify via Web browser I can find it. If I log in, I get the message "Couldn't find the page".
This happens using both the mobile/desktop application and a web browser on my laptop.
Has anybody ever had the same issue?

same problem from desktop app, android app, and browsers 

Immagine 2023-02-14 125703.png

Hey @luigipino-91,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

Would you mind sending us the link to the podcast or the name of it to have a look on our side? You can send us the link by following the steps in this article.

On another note, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error you get? Be aware this is a public space, so please don't share any personal info on the screenshot you'll send us.

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi @AlejaR,

first of all, thanks a lot for welcoming me.

The podcast I would like to listen to is this one: https://open.spotify.com/show/3D60XpwZz0mddxRLV7ChON?si=7000f7c0fcdf44e2

I used to search it before the issue happened, so I have an entry into my search history. If I click on this entry (from any platform) I get the following message:

luigipino91_0-1676449408461.png

If I try to search the podcast from scratch, it isn't returned as result (as it doesn't exist).

Hope the provided details may help you in understanding better the issue.

Thank you!

Same as other reply, i tried to reinstall the app, clean cache, different wifi... we think is a bug account-related

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies in this thread. 

This content is not available at the moment. Spotify works hard to constantly add different podcasts & music to its database and we're always making feature tests and improvements with our content. 

We get how this creates confusion, so we've relayed your feedback onto the right folks, who'll look into it. We're not able to provide an exact timeline for improvement on this, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version and you don't miss any important fixes or features.

In addition, we'll keep working on improving this experience moving forward and we kindly ask you to let us know if the content is still not available in couple of weeks. 

Hope this clear things up. 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi all,

thanks for your replies.

I confirm that the issue compares with all the devices I'm using (I think it is a problem connected with my account - but I confirm that I'm over 18, my region is Italy).

Friends of mine with the same configuration can perform the podcast correctly.

The link of the podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/3D60XpwZz0mddxRLV7ChON

The issue:

Screenshot 2023-02-16 alle 11.17.53.png

I also confirm that I can see the podcast in the podcast list:

Screenshot 2023-02-16 alle 11.18.27.png

Thanks,

Francesco

I created a new free profile, and then it works....

Hi @boemichi,

interesting, but I do not want to lose my data.

Thanks

You think is a suitable solution for a Users that pay 100€ per year??????????

"senti a pezzo de **bleep**, io vengo da Fiano Romano hai capito?"

I'm a paying user just like you, I'm not from support. While you are waiting for a suitable solution you can do this, or continue doing as you are doing...

Hi everybody,

our dreamed podcast is finally available!

Thanks Spotify!

Happy listening! 🎉

Hello, 

im from Poland but living in Germany. 
I am premium subscriber. 
I am not able to listen my favorite polish podcast since today. All saved epoisodes are gone. 
I was listening this podcast since months with any problem and today everything is gone.

This really sucks. That podcast was only reason for me to still have premium subscription. 
Please help me.

Suggested posts