Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• Lone2
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 49 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Rise with music

Hi there,I love the idea of the sleep timer but I also would love to organise to have a wake up time as well. Like with something to set it to gradually start coming on with what it was last playing to start the day with music.

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I love the idea of the sleep timer but I also would love to organise to have a wake up time as well. Like with something to set it to gradually start coming on with what it was last playin...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution The wrong song keeps playing and there's no way to loop a song/album.

I click to play an album in the web browser. All the songs are jumbled together and not able to be selected anymore. I can click Play but it just randomly picks a song and then skips to a different artist...please tell me there's a setting somewhere ...

• Casual Listener
  • I click to play an album in the web browser. All the songs are jumbled together and not able to be selected anymore. I can click Play but it just randomly picks a song and then skips to a different a...
  • Maria
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Playlist Not Syncing

I recently made a collaborative playlist on my laptop. When I open the playlist on the spotify web player, it shows all the songs people have added to it using the link I sent them. When I try to view it on the spotify app on my phone/laptop, there a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently made a collaborative playlist on my laptop. When I open the playlist on the spotify web player, it shows all the songs people have added to it using the link I sent them. When I try to vie...
  • jagallagher01
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is the listening history located in different places across platforms? Or just not accessible?

how about across all platforms Spotify makes it the exact same process to reach the listening history. What do you think? I'm on the website, streaming and i cannot find it. Also, i cannot find it on the microsoft app. However i can find it exactly w...

• Visitor
  • how about across all platforms Spotify makes it the exact same process to reach the listening history. What do you think? I'm on the website, streaming and i cannot find it. Also, i cannot find it on...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When sharing a public playlist the other one gets different composition

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhoneX, Samsungs S10, Windows 10 PC, Sonos OneOperating System...My Question or IssueHi Community,When I share one of the common playlist (like "Songs to sing in the car") the person I share the playlist with got a com...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Germany Device iPhoneX, Samsungs S10, Windows 10 PC, Sonos One Operating System ... My Question or Issue Hi Community, When I share one of the common play...
  • elleinado
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to find old account but can’t remember email

Hii so when I was younger I had a Spotify account and then I switched to Apple Music now I’m trying to switch back and I can’t remember what my email was I really want my old account because it has my old playlists and just like the nostalgia but is ...

• Visitor
  • Hii so when I was younger I had a Spotify account and then I switched to Apple Music now I’m trying to switch back and I can’t remember what my email was I really want my old account because it has m...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When I clicked on an artist merch it sends me an error, website not reach

Idk if I can’t reach the artist merch because she lives in Europe and I live in America, but it sends me to a page that said 404’s and heartbreaks. I would like to know if there could be anything to fix it. also btw her name is Delilah Bon

• Visitor
  • Idk if I can’t reach the artist merch because she lives in Europe and I live in America, but it sends me to a page that said 404’s and heartbreaks. I would like to know if there could be anything to ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issues with merch orders...

My Question or IssueSo late April, I ordered some merch ("Black Pleasure" LP [PINK] from Cities Aviv), and on the Spotify shop page, it said it should have shipped within 3-5 business days, but it's been 3 months, and I haven't gotten any emails abou...

• My Question or Issue So late April, I ordered some merch ("Black Pleasure" LP [PINK] from Cities Aviv), and on the Spotify shop page, it said it should have shipped within 3-5 business days, but it'...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't see all songs on followed playlist?

I'm listening to a playlist that my friend created and I follow. When I look at her activity, I see her listening to songs that say it's in the same playlist but when I look at the playlist on my end, I don't see certain songs listed. I've cleared ca...

• Visitor
  • I'm listening to a playlist that my friend created and I follow. When I look at her activity, I see her listening to songs that say it's in the same playlist but when I look at the playlist on my end...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify TV App showing blank screen

So for the past few months I've seen the Spotify TV App on both my TVs ( One Sony another Samsung ) when opened showing this grey screen. I can't access the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Factory reseted both my TVs and then i...

• Casual Listener
  • So for the past few months I've seen the Spotify TV App on both my TVs ( One Sony another Samsung ) when opened showing this grey screen. I can't access the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstall...
  • dhurritssheikh
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution when I try to play songs or playlist it doesn't work

only the songs that were played the last time I was on Spotify play, when I push home it doesn't load and says "sorry, something went wrong search for something else"

• Visitor
  • only the songs that were played the last time I was on Spotify play, when I push home it doesn't load and says "sorry, something went wrong search for something else"
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on roku freezes

Since adding video support for roku specifically when watching Joe Rogan, the app consistently freezes after a few minutes in at which point you eventually crash back to the home screen. Others have reported this on the roku support forums. Eventuall...

• Regular
  • Since adding video support for roku specifically when watching Joe Rogan, the app consistently freezes after a few minutes in at which point you eventually crash back to the home screen. Others have ...
  • nanncy
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Video on podcasts has stopped working

Whenever I try to watch a podcast on a Bluetooth connected device, the video playback cuts out! I don't understand. Do I have to watch podcast videos with my phone speakers only?

• Whenever I try to watch a podcast on a Bluetooth connected device, the video playback cuts out! I don't understand. Do I have to watch podcast videos with my phone speakers only?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Episode wont publish

PlanFreeCountryEgyptDeviceHP ProbookOperating SystemWindows OS My Question or IssueI Cant publish my audio podcast, it keeps giving me the same error message."We weren’t able to publish your episode. Please try again." Episode Name: Orange Job Talk -...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Egypt Device HP Probook Operating System Windows OS   My Question or Issue I Cant publish my audio podcast, it keeps giving me the same error message. "We weren’t ab...
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Spotify gets stuck on songs and ads

This problem started a few days ago for me. Same problem: after a few songs or an ad, the music freezes at the end of whatever is playing and won't start again until the app is reinstalled.

• Visitor
  • This problem started a few days ago for me. Same problem: after a few songs or an ad, the music freezes at the end of whatever is playing and won't start again until the app is reinstalled. 
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does Spotify Kids Have Instrumental Music?

I am wondering if the "Kids" version of Spotify includes instrumental albums, artists, and/or tracks, since these (predictably) lack any suggestive, lewd, or explicit content. Or is Spotify Kids just nothing but kids songs and soundtracks to the late...

• Roadie
  • I am wondering if the "Kids" version of Spotify includes instrumental albums, artists, and/or tracks, since these (predictably) lack any suggestive, lewd, or explicit content. Or is Spotify Kids just...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Sound Spotify Premium

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceiPhone 12 AND HP laptop (I.e not a device fault!)Operating SystemiOS 10 and windows I.e not a OS fault My Question or Issuethe account is working visibly as normal , no sound is being produced on any device. Please advise??

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Uk Device iPhone 12 AND HP laptop (I.e not a device fault!) Operating System iOS 10 and windows I.e not a OS fault    My Question or Issue the account...
  • Ivelina
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
    Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast episodes disappearing for some users

I run a podcast called White Noise & Sleep Sounds (12 Hours) and around March 16th, I started having listeners contact me, letting me know that many of my episodes on the Spotify App (not web player) had disappeared. Close to half of my catalog disap...

• Casual Listener
  • I run a podcast called White Noise & Sleep Sounds (12 Hours) and around March 16th, I started having listeners contact me, letting me know that many of my episodes on the Spotify App (not web pla...
  • shartlatte
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify en reproductor pioneer

PlanLo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente FreepaisEcuadorDispositivoXiamo Mi 9DEH-S4250BTsistema operativoMIUI 12.0.4Mi pregunta o problemaCompre el receptor de audio para auto DEH-S4250BT en julio del año anterior...

• Plan Lo tenía en Premium y debido a este inconveniente lo canceló, actualmente Free pais Ecuador Dispositivo Xiamo Mi 9 DEH-S4250BT sistema operativo MIUI 12.0.4 Mi pregunta o problema Comp...
  • Betolau1359
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes